Divisional playoff games.

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Re: Divisional playoff games.

Post by S197 »

The coin didn't flip? Lol, this ending is going to be interesting.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Crazy game. Glad for Larry, guy deserves a ring.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Proud of the Packers for fighting through the NFLs will, injured decimated squad outplayed the most talented team in the league, only lost because of uncalled penaltys.

There you go league, you got your fairy tale doormat team to the next level.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

S197 wrote: When you throw it up like that and both defenders are looking at the ball, hard to get that call. Rodgers had two ridiculous throws on that drive though, let's see what they say about this catch.
That is delusional it was blatant pi the whole way, not to mention the td that was an illegal pick.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

Jordysghost wrote:Proud of the Packers for fighting through the NFLs will, injured decimated squad outplayed the most talented team in the league, only lost because of uncalled penaltys.

There you go league, you got your fairy tale doormat team to the next level.
This is the problem with Collinsworth calling Packer games. He's so biased he makes Packer fans feel cheated.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Whatever the Cardinals know they cant win a SB, they will never win one ever.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

TSonn wrote: This is the problem with Collinsworth calling Packer games. He's so biased he makes Packer fans feel cheated.
Yup, except for you know, the uncalled penalty on their TD, and the uncalled PI that we fought through at the end.

Just like 09 wildcard game, doormat teams always are a hot fairy tale pick.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Balance has been restored to the Force
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Its pathetic it was so close with all our injuries and blatant no calls.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

dead_poet wrote:Balance has been restored to the Force
The NFL agrees.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I don't know about the whole way, he put his hand on his chest at the end that could have been called but like I said, when you throw up a prayer and TWO defenders are looking at the ball, it's tough to get that call. It's not like he would have caught it if he wasn't interfered with. Still a tough loss but a great game to watch, at least for me 8)
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

S197 wrote:I don't know about the whole way, he put his hand on his chest at the end that could have been called but like I said, when you throw up a prayer and TWO defenders are looking at the ball, it's tough to get that call. It's not like he would have caught it if he wasn't interfered with. Still a tough loss but a great game to watch, at least for me 8)
Right so two defenders looking at the ball makes it ok for one to wrap their arms on you and manhandle you, right, got it.

It was exactly as the refs tried to make it, a great win for a worthless franchise, the correct call is made on Browns TD and the Packers win.
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

Jordysghost wrote: Yup, except for you know, the uncalled penalty on their TD, and the uncalled PI that we fought through at the end
And both of those plays were highlighted by Collinsworth's highly biased comments. When the Packers have their offense rolling (last year) they use that pick play all the time.

The PI on Janis was questionable for sure. There was a PI on Fitz on the second down pass play with just over 2 minutes left that wasn't called either. That would have given the Cards a first and basically the game. Seems like they were just letting the D play out there.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

TSonn wrote: And both of those plays were highlighted by Collinsworth's highly biased comments. When the Packers have their offense rolling (last year) they use that pick play all the time.

The PI on Janis was questionable for sure. There was a PI on Fitz on the second down pass play with just over 2 minutes left that wasn't called either. That would have given the Cards a first and basically the game. Seems like they were just letting the D play out there.
Debatable, we use that for sure but we do it far less blatant then that, it was uncalled so that the garbage franchise would win.

Just as the uncalled facemask in 09, so too is this one.
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

Jordy - the Pack shouldn't have even been in the playoffs without the refs help during the regular season. Missing the batted ball on Detroit and calling that "facemask" on Rodgers in Detroit (both missed calls) would've put the Lions in.