View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Nice win you guys. 
Packers Suck

Post Nice win you guys.
Enjoy it, nothing awaits you next week but pain and dejection. :)

Just as the Bears and Lions have fallen before you, so too will you experience the feeling of conceding to us the division title on the final game of the season.

This division, you see, it is ours. :) It is our property, our birthright, ours to be had, we are the standard of this division, and this is the way it will remain.

Id like to think I have been for the most part fairly freindly over the course of this season, and while it has been an absolute pleasure to post here (I cannot stress that enough), the time for freindly has long since passed, this is December football, playoff football, and on Sunday, you will yet again feel the cold hard pincers of reality pick you up by the scruff of the neck, and toss you into the wildcard round where you belong, safely away from tainting the NFCN Division Title with your SB less fingers, safely away from being known as something other then obstacle in the Packers Championship laden path, safely away from the sweet taste of Victory. :)

Dare you walk into the hallowed grounds of Lombardi, with venom and hatred so fervently flowing through your veins, know that ragnarok will be upon you, and all of those under the sign of the Norseman will feel the icy chill of defeat that has befallen you, time and time again.

Last edited by Jordysghost on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:09 am
Career Elite Player

Post Re: Nice win you guys.
Enjoy the next 6 days, fantasizing is all you have left...

Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:28 am
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
Enjoy the next 6 days, fantasizing is all you have left...

Bwaha say what? We have the same record and we beat you already, how is it that fantasizing is all I have left in this scenario?

Nevermind the obvious hilarity of a Viking fan telling me 'fantasizing is all you have left.' Comon DK, you can do better then that. :)

Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:00 am
Career Elite Player

Like I said, enjoy these next 6 days...

Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:09 am
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
Like I said, enjoy these next 6 days...

Not likely, the only thing that is going to get the taste of defeat out of my mouth is in 7 days, when GB once again proudly establishes themselves as the undisputable Champion of the NFCN Division.

This is nothing new to me, yet another upstart challenger will fall to there knees in deference to the rightful Champions of the North, just like the Bears, just like the Lions.

This is our Division, you just play in it.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:21 am
Packers Suck

This isn't Madden, Vikes fans, I think we all know how this is going to turn out. :wink:

Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:28 am
Hall of Famer

[quote="Jordysghost"]This isn't Madden, Vikes fans, I think we all know how this is going to turn out. :wink:[/quote

Do we? I saw your QB have three turnovers, get sacked 8 times, pout to stay in the game and ultimately get pulled.

It's not one to be smack talking about, honestly. You are going to have your hands full next week.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:00 am
Packers Suck

Hunter Morrow wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
This isn't Madden, Vikes fans, I think we all know how this is going to turn out. :wink:[/quote

Do we? I saw your QB have three turnovers, get sacked 8 times, pout to stay in the game and ultimately get pulled.

It's not one to be smack talking about, honestly. You are going to have your hands full next week.

Yea he did get sacked 8 times, 4 starters on the O line out with injuries will do that.

Yea, thats what you guys said last time! :wink:

Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:07 am
Career Elite Player

As a lifelong underdog, I know what it looks like to talk #### out of insecurity.

See, the Packers just had a game where they allowed more sacks (9) than the amount of points they scored (8) a week after Teddy threw more TDs (4) than incompletions (3). We won our most recent game by 32 points, and they lost their game by 30.

Not only that, but now Jordy is using injuries as an excuse for his team's poor performance after talking all year about how injuries are just part of the game.

He's scared, and that makes this week even better.

So again, tell us all about your mighty team, Jordy. Enjoy this week. I know I will.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:07 am
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
As a lifelong underdog, I know what it looks like to talk #### out of insecurity.

See, the Packers just had a game where they allowed more sacks (9) than the amount of points they scored (8) a week after Teddy threw more TDs (4) than incompletions (3). We won our most recent game by 32 points, and they lost their game by 30.

Not only that, but now Jordy is using injuries as an excuse for his team's poor performance after talking all year about how injuries are just part of the game.

He's scared, and that makes this week even better.

So again, tell us all about your mighty team, Jordy. Enjoy this week. I know I will.

Of that first statement, I have no doubt. :lol:

Right, oh how silly of me to think 4 injured starters on the O line contributed to allowing alot of sacks, where would I get that off the wall notion?

Lol hey this kind of sounds like that last matchup, remember? All these reasons the Vikings were going to win, and the Packers were on the downswing yadda yadda yadda.. Sounds like a few moments I recall actually.

And then, as usual, the actual football game happens and next thing you know, Vikings fans are blaming the officials . :wink:

You see DK, I genuinely believe your final sentence to be the truth, absolutely 100%, I know you mean that. Because the time for talk? You know.. the days/months between games? That is your (Vikings) area of expertise, but the time for football, you know, what actually happens on the football field? That is the Packers domain.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:20 am
Packers Suck

Well, I was wrong. Congratulations.

Still like your just 2 win against us in 5 years but whatever, enjoy it. I know these are the closest things you have to SuperBowl Wins. :D

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:37 pm
Career Elite Player

Well, I hope you enjoyed those last 6 days. They'll be your last memories of cheering for a division champ for a long time.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:06 am
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
Well, I hope you enjoyed those last 6 days. They'll be your last memories of cheering for a division champ for a long time.

Lmfao you win your second game against usin the last 5 years and you all of a sudden think your on track for long term success, poor naive Vikes fan.

You will never know the Lombardi, you live for shortlived moments of moderate success and nothing else, just like 2012.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:31 pm
Packers Suck

How does it feel to know every good memory any Vikings fans have ever shared or reveled in with their Vikings familys means absolutely nothing?

To know that every decision, every signing, every bit of Vikings merchandise sold, every thing Vikings, is all worthless, irrelevant, and shameful?

I wouldn't know being that my team is a real franchise. :D You know, because we have actually accomplished what we set out to do at least one year in our history unlike your failures.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:40 pm
Packers Suck

The fact that this is your second win against us in 5 years is ridiculously pathetic especially when you compare on average where we are picking in the draft as compared to where you are picking in the draft, I mean really, how sad is it that with years and years of higher draft picks you can only muster up 2 wins against us in the last 5 years .

You suck at finding talent is the only conclusion that can be drawn.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:49 pm
Career Elite Player

Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:06 am
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:

Bwaha you remind me of the Bears fans in 2010. You know, that year we eclipsed your entire history in a span of a couple months. :)

The 24th pick of the 2005 NFL draft alone is greater and more successful then your entire franchise.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:18 am
Packers Suck

I guess I can't blame you for getting all reved up about not getting swept by GB for once, gotta take what victories you can get when your team is a failure.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:24 am
Career Elite Player

I'm truly done with playing with you, but for real...make one post. If you have more thoughts edit your first one.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:46 am
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
I'm truly done with playing with you, but for real...make one post. If you have more thoughts edit your first one.

No.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]