View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 One thing is for certain 
Packers Suck

Post One thing is for certain
Regardless of the calls made for or against either side next week in the NFCN Championship, Vikings fans are going to be doing a lot of hand wringing and crying about the refs. :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:21 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post Re: One thing is for certain
Why does it feel like you are sitting in a dark room, wearing black lipstick and mascara, talking to an Erin Rogers poster while making tiny cuts in your forearms with a piece of broken glass and Morissey playing in the backround?
:ripple:

Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:35 am
Hall of Famer

The Breeze wrote:
Why does it feel like you are sitting in a dark room, wearing black lipstick and mascara, talking to an Erin Rogers poster while making tiny cuts in your forearms with a piece of broken glass and Morissey playing in the backround?

It would be that scenario, but with a terrible song that is still inexplicably popular in Wisconsin, like a remix of Technotronic's Pump Up The Jam with some tuba and accordion playing.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:48 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

Yes, tubas abd accordions!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Packers Suck

The Breeze wrote:

Bwaha thats an interesting slant on the 'in your moms basement' comments that are so popular on the internet.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:47 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Jordysghost wrote:
The Breeze wrote:

Bwaha thats an interesting slant on the 'in your moms basement' comments that are so popular on the internet.

Yeah, I took the emo option.....and Morissey is so depressing.
I gotta go, my mom is yelling that the hotpockets are ready.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]