Does Carolina go undefeated?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Does Carolina go undefeated?

Post by Jordysghost »

Carolina, like I said, hasn't had nearly their entire WR core and O Line missing time and nursing lingering injuries for the entire season, they just haven't, Kelvin getting injured was a blow just like Jordy.

Davante Adams sucks and has been nursing an injury most the season, Jones is old as #### and slow, also had nagging injury, Montgomery has missed the past 5 or so games, Cobb is talented you are right but he is the main focus of the opposing secondary and has a joint ac sprain he has been dealing with all season long. Janis is a completely irrelevant offensive player to this point, When you compound that with the fact that we were down to 1 O lineman starter a couple weeks ago it is quite impressive that his passing statistics still far exceed that of Newtons, although i guess thats not really a surprise.

Rodgers has had stability at WRs prior to this year for the most part, I agree, but he had up until last year a consistently bottom 10 often 5 O line for most of his career, and at best average Ds save for a couple exceptions.

I respect what Cam is doing greatly, and I even add that Rodgers is off of his game this year, but his statistics are STILL comparable to Cams, if you put last years Rodgers or 2011 Rodgers on that Panther team their production easily increases.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

Personally, I think Wilson and Newton can and do more to help their teams win than(please note the correct use of than/then) any other QBs going right now.
The way they extend plays with their legs and move the chains or still get the ball downfield is huge.
Brady and Palmer get a lot done...but if you're pass rush is on, they are very human and not as tough to beat.
Rogers is more like Wilson and Newton IMO, but for whatever reasons, Seattle and the Panthers are clicking. I hope they meet in the post season
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

The Breeze wrote:Personally, I think Wilson and Newton can and do more to help their teams win than(please note the correct use of than/then) any other QBs going right now.
The way they extend plays with their legs and move the chains or still get the ball downfield is huge.
Brady and Palmer get a lot done...but if you're pass rush is on, they are very human and not as tough to beat.
Rogers is more like Wilson and Newton IMO, but for whatever reasons, Seattle and the Panthers are clicking. I hope they meet in the post season
Them meeting in the playoffs would certainly be of great help to the rest of the tournament.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

The Breeze wrote:Personally, I think Wilson and Newton can and do more to help their teams win than(please note the correct use of than/then) any other QBs going right now.
i hope they meet in the nfc title game
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I want to know why Cam celebrates on every play and The Vikings get penalized for half of what Cam does on
in every game.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

I know the Panthers have had a few close calls...but they have looked vulnerable the past 2 weeks. Would be something to see them one and done in the post season....
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

The Breeze wrote:I know the Panthers have had a few close calls...but they have looked vulnerable the past 2 weeks. Would be something to see them one and done in the post season....
Carolina is a great squad for sure, but they are far from unbeatable.
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

Jordysghost wrote: Carolina is a great squad for sure, but they are far from unbeatable.
Any given Sunday...and such. These playoffs are gonna be insane.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

The Breeze wrote: Any given Sunday...and such. These playoffs are gonna be insane.
Oh yea for sure, im looking forward to it!
John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

Officially. No.

Interesting that the falcons did what they needed to do to keep the Vikes out of the playoffs.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

John_Viveiros wrote:Officially. No.

Interesting that the falcons did what they needed to do to keep the Vikes out of the playoffs.
Almost somewhat dissapointing, I would have liked to be the first team and only team to beat them.
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

The Panther D played well....but the Falcons D came up huge.
Crazy~
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I had to post on this one ha ha ha ha .. eat it Cam :slice:
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:I had to post on this one ha ha ha ha .. eat it Cam :slice:
Not too much to laugh at, the Panthers are still 14-1.
John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

Jordysghost wrote: Not too much to laugh at, the Panthers are still 14-1.
But now you have to do the same thing you do with everyone else: ask who they've beaten lately. They have weak victories over the weak saints twice, the weak colts, the weak giants, and now the loss to the falcons.

They sure don't look like they are destined for the Superbowl to me.