Harvin to retire?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Harvin to retire?

Post by Purple bruise »

dead_poet wrote: At least your nausea was temporary then. I developed my aversion to that green and gold vomit about at age six and it's only gotten worse. :twisted:
:puke: :beerock: :beerock: :beerock: :beerock: :point: :banana:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

I dont think anyonein over 2 years has wanted Harvin back. I admit, when I heard he threw a barbell at Childress, a admired him a bit, and I did like the way he played, and the plays drawn up for him, but what a pain in the you know what. Plus, I dont know if he had a friend on the team. Best move Rick ever did was to get Seattle to pay that to us. Well other then getting Joseph. I love that big man.
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

I wonder, will Percy find a new team? New England maybe? That would be interesting. Kid is still only 27 years old.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

Raptorman wrote:I wonder, will Percy find a new team? New England maybe? That would be interesting. Kid is still only 27 years old.
If his hip gets figured out. That's a tough spot to injure in terms of legit recovery.
But if he could keep his head straight and stay healthy, he would be a holy terror paired with Brady and Edelman.
I'm thinking he's finished though. Very mercurial dude and one of the greatest raw talents I've seen in the league in terms of speed, quickness, toughness and vision.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

The Breeze wrote: If his hip gets figured out. That's a tough spot to injure in terms of legit recovery.
But if he could keep his head straight and stay healthy, he would be a holy terror paired with Brady and Edelman.
I'm thinking he's finished though. Very mercurial dude and one of the greatest raw talents I've seen in the league in terms of speed, quickness, toughness and vision.
If Bo Jackson couldn't recover from a bad hip, Percy has no chance :)
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018