Does Carolina go undefeated?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Does Carolina go undefeated?

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Does Carolina play any decent teams this season? Good grief, they have an easy schedule.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

Mothman wrote:It's more likely than not they'll lose to someone in that stretch but it could be anybody. They certainly have a legitimate chance to get through the regular season undefeated.

I'm also wondering if New England can survive the rash of injuries they've suffered and go undefeated. Their remaining schedule:

@ Broncos
Eagles
@ Texans
Titans
@ Jets
@ Dolphins

Cam is the MVP of the NFL, he and wilson will lead the next wave of qbs with derek carr, teddy, tyrod, and winston, maybe luck( if he can get back on track)
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Does Carolina play any decent teams this season? Good grief, they have an easy schedule.

thats why they have beaten the packers and seahawks when we got destroyed by them, excuses, excuses... but 16-0 is 16-0

no team in the league is playing at the panthers and seahawks level right now, we are at their mercy
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

TeddyBaller wrote:
thats why they have beaten the packers and seahawks when we got destroyed by them, excuses, excuses... but 16-0 is 16-0

no team in the league is playing at the panthers and seahawks level right now, we are at their mercy
Right now will mean absolutely nothing come playoff time.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

Jordysghost wrote: Right now will mean absolutely nothing come playoff time.

no doubt the seahawks are the 2x defending nfc champs..... they have expierence come playoff time which could be useful in a rematch againist the kitties
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Fate has decreed that the Seahawks shall be kicked in the face by GB come playoff time, whether that is immediately following or immediately preceding a possible matchup against the Panthers is any ones guess.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

Jordysghost wrote:Fate has decreed that the Seahawks shall be kicked in the face by GB come playoff time, whether that is immediately following or immediately preceding a possible matchup against the Panthers is any ones guess.
lol wilson is playing better than rodgers right now, thats not opinion thats a FACT, unless russell wilson cools off... how in this world in the porus green bay defense gonna stop this kid
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

TeddyBaller wrote: lol wilson is playing better than rodgers right now, thats not opinion thats a FACT, unless russell wilson cools off... how in this world in the porus green bay defense gonna stop this kid
Yea the porous GB D that is ranked 5th in scoring in the league, how will we ever beat the unstoppable Seahawks who came to Lambeau and lost by 2 possessions earlier this year? :wink:

Wilson is playing good right now, no doubt, but Rodgers is going to eclipse him sooner rather then later, its just not a fair comparison.
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

Jordysghost wrote: Yea the porous GB D that is ranked 5th in scoring in the league, how will we ever beat the unstoppable Seahawks who came to Lambeau and lost by 2 possessions earlier this year? :wink:

Wilson is playing good right now, no doubt, but Rodgers is going to eclipse him sooner rather then later, its just not a fair comparison.

lol "we" i see where you are in this argument

well back in week 2, not only was wilson the most sacked qb in the league, the hawks had no kam chancellor, and the defense was horrible... since that time, these same teams have been going in opposite directions
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Yup, and I still think our front 7 would whup the #### out of there O Line and that they don't have the talent to change such a thing.

The Seahawks hit a slump and the Packers hit a slump a little bit later, again, none of that will matter come playoff time, but I think there is a good chance the Packers go in hot given the nature of our schedule, but we will see.

Id love to see who they line up and RB if we see them in the playoffs, Lynch got abused all game long last time, and if he isn't back they are going to be awfully one dimensional against one of the best secondarys in the league.

Destiny cannot be averted.
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

Jordysghost wrote:Yup, and I still think our front 7 would whup the #### out of there O Line and that they don't have the talent to change such a thing.

The Seahawks hit a slump and the Packers hit a slump a little bit later, again, none of that will matter come playoff time, but I think there is a good chance the Packers go in hot given the nature of our schedule, but we will see.

Id love to see who they line up and RB if we see them in the playoffs, Lynch got abused all game long last time, and if he isn't back they are going to be awfully one dimensional against one of the best secondarys in the league.

Destiny cannot be averted.

you are right destiny can not be averted, and destiny which was in the afc is now in the nfc

Wilson and Cam are destined to be the new brady and peyton

winston and mariota will have a rivalry as well

Luck is busted and bruised, dont know if and or when he comes back will he still be the same turnover prone kid( btw the luck/wilson debate is over)
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

TeddyBaller wrote:
you are right destiny can not be averted, and destiny which was in the afc is now in the nfc

Wilson and Cam are destined to be the new brady and peyton

winston and mariota will have a rivalry as well

Luck is busted and bruised, dont know if and or when he comes back will he still be the same turnover prone kid( btw the luck/wilson debate is over)
Not Wilson nor Cam will ever be the passers that Brady and specifically Peyton were, ever. Huge, huge leap for you to take, especially being that they both reside in the same conference as the greatest statistical QB in NFL history, whom they will both need to consistently get by to ever be the equivalent of Brady, Manning, at least for a while.

No, the Luck Wilson debate isn't over, what if Luck won MVP next season and Wilson sucked it up? You just don't know what will happen, but I will say, if Luck went to the Seahawks they probably would have had a similar amount of success.

Mariota and Winston are in seperate conferences so a rivalry will be difficult to maintain, but they certainly will be compared to each other forever.
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

Jordysghost wrote: Not Wilson nor Cam will ever be the passers that Brady and specifically Peyton were, ever. Huge, huge leap for you to take, especially being that they both reside in the same conference as the greatest statistical QB in NFL history, whom they will both need to consistently get by to ever be the equivalent of Brady, Manning, at least for a while.

No, the Luck Wilson debate isn't over, what if Luck won MVP next season and Wilson sucked it up? You just don't know what will happen, but I will say, if Luck went to the Seahawks they probably would have had a similar amount of success.

Mariota and Winston are in seperate conferences so a rivalry will be difficult to maintain, but they certainly will be compared to each other forever.
Cam> Rodgers

Wilson> Luck

Cam is leading the panthers to the number 1 scoring offense in the NFL with Tedd Ginn as his number 1, 31 year old greg olsen and a bunch of rookies, Rodgers is struggling this year to replicate last years success with the loss of nelson lol.. Cam is the LeBron of the NFL, opposing teams gameplan on how to stop him, not his recievers

Wilson has the second highest passer rating in the regular season and the playoffs, he has since removed the gamemanager label, and is playing at an all-time level than Andrew Luck can only dream of reaching. Wilson has never "sucked" in his career like ANdrew has this year, so why would he suck next year... Luck can not expect to get a bigger contract than Wilson got this past season, anything more would be an overpay. And yes the debate is over, Wilson is more accurate, more mobile, and a flat out better qb than Luck... Wilson on the colts and im sure pep hamilton is still there, Luck will be a coach killer like Jay Cutler
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

BWAHAHAHAHA.

Did, did you just say Cam is better then Rodgers? LMAO bro, do you want to just go ahead and admit that you have nothing to back that up in the way of statistics and call it a day? Or are are you going to make me post the numerous statistics proving that to be wrong?

Again Rodgers is the greatest statistical QB in NFL history, he leads every single major passing statistic in the NFL, Cam hasn't even surpassed Brees legacy yet, let slone Rodgers.

Noone in the league would even think twice about who they would rather play against between Rodgers and Cam, Rodgers is so far ahead this conversation is laughable.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Bro, you may want to delete that post before more people see that you said that..

Rodgers has the highest passer rating in NFL history, Cam has a career passer rating of 87.3

Hell, even this year in a vaccume, Rodgers STILL has more TDs, less picks, and a better rating,