And THAT will awaken the beast...

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: And THAT will awaken the beast...

Post by Jordysghost »

I know a lot of Packers fans who complain and bemoan the officiating in our SB loss, is it really any wonder why?
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: I can say the same exact thing in reverse, every call that you perceive to be in our favor you fixate on and ignore all else, this is the first i've ever seen you ever concede that the Packers dont benefit from every call.

So I guess what im saying, right back at you. I don't think there is a game this season that you didn't act like the Packers got the benefit of every call.
You can say whatever you want backwards or forwards, but it doesn't mean it has any credibility. I've never claimed the Packers benefit from every call. Instead, during the course of our dialogue to date, you have insisted they have NEVER benefited from a call. It was always the right call in your view.

As for your last point, I've never acted that way and have explicitly stated otherwise, including in the post you JUST RESPONDED TO, so frankly I think you might be losing you mind.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: Why would they allow that to occur to a favorite of theirs? :confused: Oh right, they wouldnt.
I've never made whatever claim you think you are responding to. Perhaps this is intended to respond to what others have said.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

In reply to the post directly above, what? I think you may need to re read what was said.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: You can say whatever you want backwards or forwards, but it doesn't mean it has any credibility. I've never claimed the Packers benefit from every call. Instead, during the course of our dialogue to date, you have insisted they have NEVER benefited from a call. It was always the right call in your view.

As for your last point, I've never acted that way and have explicitly stated otherwise, including in the post you JUST RESPONDED TO, so frankly I think you might be losing you mind.
And I never claimed we never benefit from any call, what is your point? Once again, up until a second ago, you never conceded that any call went against the Packers throughout the course of our dialogue either, again, I can say the same thing about you as you are about me.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote:
And I never claimed we never benefit from any call, what is your point? Once again, up until a second ago, you never conceded that any call went against the Packers throughout the course of our dialogue either, again, I can say the same thing about you as you are about me.
Why not just prove it. start by admitting that it wasn't a facemask, then admit it wasn't pass interference on the play before, and then provide us a few examples of calls that went your way in the last 2 or 3 weeks of football and WHAMMO, you'll have your credibility back.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: Why not just prove it. start by admitting that it wasn't a facemask, then admit it wasn't pass interference on the play before, and then provide us a few examples of calls that went your way in the last 2 or 3 weeks of football and WHAMMO, you'll have your credibility back.
Me and Dean Blandino both thought it was enough contact on the facemask to assist in the turn of the facemask, and the blatant PI that nearly costed us the game was quite reminiscent of the last Detroit game where they were given carte blanch to mug our WRs.

The incorrectly blown whistle that costed us 7 against Chicago, the non existant pick penalty that costed us a trip to the 1 yard line and first down, just for starters.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Someone who blames the refs after nearly every game the team they don't like wins is hardly the standard on credibility.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: Me and Dean Blandino both thought it was enough contact on the facemask to assist in the turn of the facemask, and the blatant PI that nearly costed us the game was quite reminiscent of the last Detroit game where they were given carte blanch to mug our WRs.

The incorrectly blown whistle that costed us 7 against Chicago, the non existant pick penalty that costed us a trip to the 1 yard line and first down, just for starters.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Like I said. No credibility.

that "assist in the turn of the facemask" line is pure gold though.

You pretty much just blew yourself up. :appl:
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Like I said. No credibility.

that "assist in the turn of the facemask" line is pure gold though.

You pretty much just blew yourself up. :appl:
I guess me and the NFL VP of Officiating have no credibility anymore because a jealous division rival says so. :(
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

So let me get this straight, not holding the same stance as you on the subject negates credibility?

I guess the NFL has alot of officials and former officials that should start looking for new work.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote:So let me get this straight, not holding the same stance as you on the subject negates credibility?
I'm afraid you are really struggling here my friend.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Weren't you crying about calls immediately after our teams first matchup as well? When do the coping mechanisms and tears end? This is madness.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: I'm afraid you are really struggling here my friend.
Not at all, I understand clearly.

You think me and the NFL VP of Officiating have no credibility because you didn't like a call the other night, no biggie.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

I don't like alot of calls either but you don't see me crying and stamping my feet and blaming them for my team losing or teams I don't like winning.