Lions-Packers TNF

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Lions-Packers TNF

Post by Skoltastic_Voyage »

Jordysghost wrote: They owed us from last time we played the Lions.
Well the fact the drive ended with 0 points shocked me honestly...
My guide to being a Vikings fan:
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Skoltastic_Voyage wrote: Well the fact the drive ended with 0 points shocked me honestly...
Yea, me too. (Sigh)
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

That pitch reminds me of a Vikings play... jail break... don't want sack... here you take it...
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

They own you that Pi too? Jesus.
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Packers getting so many gifts. 33rd first down via penalty this year! Ho ho ho Merry Fixmas!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Skoltastic_Voyage wrote:They own you that Pi too? Jesus.
Oh please dude, how was that not PI?

Yes I felt there was a large number of uncalled PI against the Lions last matchup, they don't owe us #### but I fail to see how that wasn't PI just there.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Hunter Morrow wrote:Packers getting so many gifts. 33rd first down via penalty this year! Ho ho ho Merry Fixmas!
So i can pretty much assume no matter what happens or what gets called you are just going to claim the Packers have referential bias until the end of time?
Craws84
Starter

Post by Craws84 »

Man when r officials gonna stop giving the packers first downs. This is the 2nd pack game I've watched and in both of them the announcers don't really know what to say about some of these calls. It's just sad, accept the fact the packers might have a bad year...welcome to the real world!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

O line is gonna be 4th stringers and just fat slobs like me at random from the state.

"Oh, you're about 300 pounds and have nothing better to do on a Sunday? Would you like to be right tackle for 500 bucks and a case of Leinie's?"
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Jordysghost wrote: Oh please dude, how was that not PI?

Yes I felt there was a large number of uncalled PI against the Lions last matchup, they don't owe us #### but I fail to see how that wasn't PI just there.
It definitely wasn't. Even the announcers were like, "Uuuuh, I didn't see much there." lol. But you're SO sure it was? Come on...
Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Jordysghost wrote: Oh please dude, how was that not PI?

:puke: No worries.. my bad I don't like it when my team isn't doing well I apologize I didn't mean to aggravate you.
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Craws84 wrote:Man when r officials gonna stop giving the packers first downs. This is the 2nd pack game I've watched and in both of them the announcers don't really know what to say about some of these calls. It's just sad, accept the fact the packers might have a bad year...welcome to the real world!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
The announcers also talked last week about the bad calls in the favor of the Bears, directly taking away 14 points actually, but wait, you must have missed that..
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

packers and vikes would be playoff threats without the zillion o line injuries. As of now? Meh.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Skoltastic_Voyage wrote: :puke: No worries.. my bad I don't like it when my team isn't doing well I apologize I didn't mean to aggravate you.
What does how the Vikings are doing have to do with this conversation?
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Funkytown wrote: It definitely wasn't. Even the announcers were like, "Uuuuh, I didn't see much there." lol. But you're SO sure it was? Come on...
:confused: It looked like a whole lot of pre throw contact to me. The Rodgers one I disagree with.