View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:47 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay' 
Author Message
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
Oh boy here we go, even in a game where you guys should quite obviously be the favorite, you still can't help but wear your inferiority complex on your sleeve, or should I say shirt..

Does your guys team facility, have a big poster of the Packers that you grumble and throw rocks at all day?
:lol:

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:47 pm
Profile
Online
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23710
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
Jordysghost wrote:
Oh boy here we go, even in a game where you guys should quite obviously be the favorite, you still can't help but wear your inferiority complex on your sleeve, or should I say shirt..

Does your guys team facility, have a big poster of the Packers that you grumble and throw rocks at all day?
:lol:


Quote:
@DerekWetmore "You know, it’s a t-shirt. You can go down to the store and print ‘em up. It’s not a big deal.” --Mike Zimmer, true to form.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:55 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
dead_poet wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Oh boy here we go, even in a game where you guys should quite obviously be the favorite, you still can't help but wear your inferiority complex on your sleeve, or should I say shirt..

Does your guys team facility, have a big poster of the Packers that you grumble and throw rocks at all day?
:lol:


Quote:
@DerekWetmore "You know, it’s a t-shirt. You can go down to the store and print ‘em up. It’s not a big deal.” --Mike Zimmer, true to form.


Yea, I would downplay this as well, if I was Zimmer.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:30 pm
Posts: 2156
Location: Minneapolis
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
Can we do a wager Jordy? If the Vikings win, you have to leave the board until the next Green Bay - Minnesota game in week 17 , but if the Packers win, I have to leave the board until the next Green Bay - Minnesota game in week 17.

_________________
Stop being a hypocrite


Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
frosted wrote:
Can we do a wager Jordy? If the Vikings win, you have to leave the board until the next Green Bay - Minnesota game in week 17 , but if the Packers win, I have to leave the board until the next Green Bay - Minnesota game in week 17.


Idk, I mean, its not like im really all that confident in a GB win tbh.. and i'd hate for Vikes fans think I can't take my lumps should the Packers lose.
:D

What frosted you dont like me? :,(

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:10 pm
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 am
Posts: 2898
Location: Missouri
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
This is classic Zimmer. Always making sure the team is focused on the next game. The subtle message is "All the winning we've done recently means nothing to the fans if you let this spiraling team bounce back against you".


Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:41 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
DK Sweets wrote:
This is classic Zimmer. Always making sure the team is focused on the next game. The subtle message is "All the winning we've done recently means nothing to the fans if you let this spiraling team bounce back against you".


I think Zimmer should have done away with the whole inferiority, ankle biter complex that the Vikings tend to have in regards to the Packers. At some point you have to stop acting like beating us is your SB, especially when you are one game up and playing at home.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 pm
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 am
Posts: 2898
Location: Missouri
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
Jordysghost wrote:
DK Sweets wrote:
This is classic Zimmer. Always making sure the team is focused on the next game. The subtle message is "All the winning we've done recently means nothing to the fans if you let this spiraling team bounce back against you".


I think Zimmer should have done away with the whole inferiority, ankle biter complex that the Vikings tend to have in regards to the Packers. At some point you have to stop acting like beating us is your SB, especially when you are one game up and playing at home.
I don't interpret it the way you are. You're viewing this as saying "We have to beat Green Bay! They're the best!" (lol so not true this year). I view at as saying "We're up right now. This is a big game against our biggest threat in the division. Don't get proud of your success and lose focus".


Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:17 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
DK Sweets wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
DK Sweets wrote:
This is classic Zimmer. Always making sure the team is focused on the next game. The subtle message is "All the winning we've done recently means nothing to the fans if you let this spiraling team bounce back against you".


I think Zimmer should have done away with the whole inferiority, ankle biter complex that the Vikings tend to have in regards to the Packers. At some point you have to stop acting like beating us is your SB, especially when you are one game up and playing at home.
I don't interpret it the way you are. You're viewing this as saying "We have to beat Green Bay! They're the best!" (lol so not true this year). I view at as saying "We're up right now. This is a big game against our biggest threat in the division. Don't get proud of your success and lose focus".


Well, if we win, then that WILL be true so far this year, at least division wise.

Yea but, everyone makes it a point to play well against division rivals, not everyone prints out shirts like it is some special occasion, especially considering this is a game you should be expecting to win.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:20 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 3565
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
This is a big game against our biggest threat in the division. Don't get proud of your success and lose focus".[/quote]

Well, if we win, then that WILL be true so far this year, at least division wise.

Yea but, everyone makes it a point to play well against division rivals, not everyone prints out shirts like it is some special occasion, especially considering this is a game you should be expecting to win.[/quote]

This is from classless fans who wear cheese hats and moon Viking Busses :puke:

_________________
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.


Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:45 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
...................

EDIT: You know what? Im not even going to stoop to your level. All I will say is that Packers fans are often mentioned as among the best in sports.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:56 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 3565
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
Jordysghost wrote:
...................

EDIT: You know what? Im not even going to stoop to your level. All I will say is that Packers fans are often mentioned as among the best in sports.

By who, other cheese puffs like you :rofl:

_________________
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.


Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:03 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
...................

EDIT: You know what? Im not even going to stoop to your level. All I will say is that Packers fans are often mentioned as among the best in sports.

By who, other cheese puffs like you :rofl:


Nope, just a general consensus around the league. :D Selling out every game for about 55 years doesn't hurt that perception either.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:29 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
But..... you guys printed out shirts and everything!

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
:D

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.