View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay' 
Packers Suck

Post Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
Oh boy here we go, even in a game where you guys should quite obviously be the favorite, you still can't help but wear your inferiority complex on your sleeve, or should I say shirt..

Does your guys team facility, have a big poster of the Packers that you grumble and throw rocks at all day?
:lol:

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:47 pm
Commissioner

Post Re: Vikings wearing shirts that say 'Beat Green Bay'
Jordysghost wrote:
Oh boy here we go, even in a game where you guys should quite obviously be the favorite, you still can't help but wear your inferiority complex on your sleeve, or should I say shirt..

Does your guys team facility, have a big poster of the Packers that you grumble and throw rocks at all day?

Quote:
@DerekWetmore "You know, it’s a t-shirt. You can go down to the store and print ‘em up. It’s not a big deal.” --Mike Zimmer, true to form.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:55 pm
Packers Suck

dead_poet wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

Quote:
@DerekWetmore "You know, it’s a t-shirt. You can go down to the store and print ‘em up. It’s not a big deal.” --Mike Zimmer, true to form.

Yea, I would downplay this as well, if I was Zimmer.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Career Elite Player

Can we do a wager Jordy? If the Vikings win, you have to leave the board until the next Green Bay - Minnesota game in week 17 , but if the Packers win, I have to leave the board until the next Green Bay - Minnesota game in week 17.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Packers Suck

frosted wrote:
Can we do a wager Jordy? If the Vikings win, you have to leave the board until the next Green Bay - Minnesota game in week 17 , but if the Packers win, I have to leave the board until the next Green Bay - Minnesota game in week 17.

Idk, I mean, its not like im really all that confident in a GB win tbh.. and i'd hate for Vikes fans think I can't take my lumps should the Packers lose.
:D

What frosted you dont like me? :,(

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:10 pm
Career Elite Player

This is classic Zimmer. Always making sure the team is focused on the next game. The subtle message is "All the winning we've done recently means nothing to the fans if you let this spiraling team bounce back against you".

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:41 pm
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
This is classic Zimmer. Always making sure the team is focused on the next game. The subtle message is "All the winning we've done recently means nothing to the fans if you let this spiraling team bounce back against you".

I think Zimmer should have done away with the whole inferiority, ankle biter complex that the Vikings tend to have in regards to the Packers. At some point you have to stop acting like beating us is your SB, especially when you are one game up and playing at home.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 pm
Career Elite Player

Jordysghost wrote:
DK Sweets wrote:

I think Zimmer should have done away with the whole inferiority, ankle biter complex that the Vikings tend to have in regards to the Packers. At some point you have to stop acting like beating us is your SB, especially when you are one game up and playing at home.
I don't interpret it the way you are. You're viewing this as saying "We have to beat Green Bay! They're the best!" (lol so not true this year). I view at as saying "We're up right now. This is a big game against our biggest threat in the division. Don't get proud of your success and lose focus".

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:17 pm
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
DK Sweets wrote:

I don't interpret it the way you are. You're viewing this as saying "We have to beat Green Bay! They're the best!" (lol so not true this year). I view at as saying "We're up right now. This is a big game against our biggest threat in the division. Don't get proud of your success and lose focus".

Well, if we win, then that WILL be true so far this year, at least division wise.

Yea but, everyone makes it a point to play well against division rivals, not everyone prints out shirts like it is some special occasion, especially considering this is a game you should be expecting to win.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:20 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

This is a big game against our biggest threat in the division. Don't get proud of your success and lose focus".[/quote]

Well, if we win, then that WILL be true so far this year, at least division wise.

Yea but, everyone makes it a point to play well against division rivals, not everyone prints out shirts like it is some special occasion, especially considering this is a game you should be expecting to win.[/quote]

This is from classless fans who wear cheese hats and moon Viking Busses :puke:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:45 pm
Packers Suck

EDIT: You know what? Im not even going to stoop to your level. All I will say is that Packers fans are often mentioned as among the best in sports.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:56 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:

EDIT: You know what? Im not even going to stoop to your level. All I will say is that Packers fans are often mentioned as among the best in sports.

By who, other cheese puffs like you :rofl:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:03 am
Packers Suck

Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

By who, other cheese puffs like you :rofl:

Nope, just a general consensus around the league. :D Selling out every game for about 55 years doesn't hurt that perception either.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:29 pm
Packers Suck

But..... you guys printed out shirts and everything!

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 pm
Packers Suck

:D

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]