Around the League -- Week 10

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Around the League -- Week 10

Post by Jordysghost »

Masthay you #### choker get the snap right.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Skoltastic_Voyage »

Jordysghost wrote:Masthay you #### choker get the snap right.
Honestly I'm in shock.
My guide to being a Vikings fan:
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Skoltastic_Voyage wrote: Honestly I'm in shock.
We had that #### game and Masthay #### choked.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Awesome! Lions get a well deserved victory. They were the better team today :)
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

frosted wrote:Awesome! Lions get a well deserved victory. They were the better team today :)
Yea but only cause we played down to them, the Lions will never really be on our level.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Can Lombardi come down from the heavens and make these #### chokers do there job?
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Jordysghost wrote: Yea but only cause we played down to them, the Lions will never really be on our level.
That's great, but the Lions were the better team today, out played the Packers, so yes, today they were on (and above) their level.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

frosted wrote: That's great, but the Lions were the better team today, out played the Packers, so yes, today they were on (and above) their level.
Yup, if Masthay didn't botch the snap I could probably argue with that, but he did, and I can't, Packers lose, worthless nobodies win.
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

frosted wrote: That's great, but the Lions were the better team today, out played the Packers, so yes, today they were on (and above) their level.

IDk honest, the Packers outplayed them in the 4th I think the Packers would have "Deserved" if they had won. Not that I am too upset.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

IrishViking wrote:

IDk honest, the Packers outplayed them in the 4th I think the Packers would have "Deserved" if they had won. Not that I am too upset.
I honestly agree with him, the Packers shouldnt need a 4th quarter effort to beat the Lions.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Upset Special Weekend!

1-7 Lions win in Lambeau for the first time in over two decades
Peyton Manning 5-20 for 35 yards, two sacks, 4 interceptions and a benching. Broncos will probably lose 29+
to nothing in a home game.
The minor underdog Washington Redskins, by a point or so, obliterated the New Orleans Bounties 47-14
The St. Louis Rams got demolished 37-13 by the Bears
The Miami Dolphins edged out the Philadelphia Eagles by a point
Buffalo Bills beat the New York Jets 22-17
Jacksonville Jaguars beat the ailing, failing Ravens by 2
Thought not technically an upset, the injury ravaged Dallas Cowboys lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a Toilet Bowl 10-6 game

And YOUR MINN-UH-SOE-TAH VIKINGS, a 3 point road underdog, beat the Raiders by 16

What a week!
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

It looks as if the Giants could even beat the Patriots next!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

As far as Packer fans go, Jordy, you are a good guy, but I am tickled right now because of the results today. Of course, all of this means nothing if GB comes to TCF and wins next week.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote:As far as Packer fans go, Jordy, you are a good guy, but I am tickled right now because of the results today. Of course, all of this means nothing if GB comes to TCF and wins next week.
Its a long season, we will see who takes home the division this year, should be a fun ride.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Patriots won on a 54 yard field goal.

:(