View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Packers acting like Seahawks 
Strong Safety

Post Packers acting like Seahawks
Well yesterday Peppers grab the ball after a touchdown and threw it across the end zone
so Peppers had to run to give it to young boy..nice

B.J. Raji shoved Clinton Dix in the chest and had to be pushed apart.

Rodgers after throwing a pick then threw his tablet on the ground...

Yeah there the class of the NFL all right...Minute they have some problems
they act like D bags and throw hissy fits

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:20 am
Packers Suck

Post Re: Packers acting like Seahawk's
jackal wrote:
Well yesterday Peppers grab the ball after a touchdown and threw it across the end zone
so Peppers had to run to give it to young boy..nice

B.J. Raji shoved Clinton Dix in the chest and had to be pushed apart.

Rodgers after throwing a pick then threw his tablet on the ground...

Yeah there the class of the NFL all right...Minute they have some problems
they act like D bags and throw hissy fits

Oh man, dont even go there, didn't the Vikings lead to NFL in arrests last decade? Was Peppers throwing the ball out of the endzone REALLY any worse then Moss pretending to wipe his #### on the opposing teams goalpost?

Like im not trying to be confrontational, but seriously?

Also, while I concur that Raji and HaHa were acting like dooshes, it hardly happens 'the minute we have some problems', its not like we haven't lost games before, and yet that #### fit on the sideline was something to behold and quite surprising to see.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:48 pm
Strong Safety

Hey I am just stating facts... all of this happened Sunday ...

Green Bay like to play this little town owned team G rated theme stuff.

The fact is the team has a lot babies on it that throw fits and act like D bags....

Green Bay might have had that for real; at some point, but as last weeks video's
and interactions show. You team physically fought on the sideline. Stole a ball
from another player, and threw it across the end zone. Cam, who I don't care for
personally, at least made a kid happy. Rodgers who got a reality check; threw, I believe
the NFL's computer on the ground. Maybe you should man up.. and admit your wrong
and your team played poorly, and acted like spoiled children. How you act in adversity
and bad times, says far more about who you are; than when everything is going your
way. Anyone be happy in good times, a person of character admits failure and then
works hard to change the details for the next situation.

Maybe the packer primary color is yellow because of short buses..i.e. the players
can easily find transport after their thrashing and baby fit throwing... :bowdown:

Nothing personal.. Vikings fans have wanted a Sunday like that for a while

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:52 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:

Oh man, dont even go there, didn't the Vikings lead to NFL in arrests last decade? Was Peppers throwing the ball out of the endzone REALLY any worse then Moss pretending to wipe his #### on the opposing teams goalpost?

Also, while I concur that Raji and HaHa were acting like dooshes, it hardly happens 'the minute we have some problems', its not like we haven't lost games before, and yet that #### fit on the sideline was something to behold and quite surprising to see.

Well, Moss was "mooning". And he was just getting back at Packer fans for mooning the team bus after the games. I actually thought it was funny. But then I knew who he was mocking in the first place.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:56 am
Hall of Fame Inductee

Jordysghost wrote:

Are people seriously still upset about that? How do they get out of bed in the morning to face this big, bad scary world?! Wow.

I didn't see the Packers drama on the sideline, but I did see Peppers' jerk move. I don't get it. Supposedly he didn't know Cam always gives the ball to a little kid after a score? Does he live under a rock or...? Too weird.

Raptorman wrote:
Well, Moss was "mooning". And he was just getting back at Packer fans for mooning the team bus after the games. I actually thought it was funny. But then I knew who he was mocking in the first place.

It was funny. Still is. :D Most celebrations are.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:
Hey I am just stating facts... all of this happened Sunday ...

Green Bay like to play this little town owned team G rated theme stuff.

The fact is the team has a lot babies on it that throw fits and act like D bags....

Green Bay might have had that for real; at some point, but as last weeks video's
and interactions show. You team physically fought on the sideline. Stole a ball
from another player, and threw it across the end zone. Cam, who I don't care for
personally, at least made a kid happy. Rodgers who got a reality check; threw, I believe
the NFL's computer on the ground. Maybe you should man up.. and admit your wrong
and your team played poorly, and acted like spoiled children. How you act in adversity
and bad times, says far more about who you are; than when everything is going your
way. Anyone be happy in good times, a person of character admits failure and then
works hard to change the details for the next situation.

Maybe the packer primary color is yellow because of short buses..i.e. the players
can easily find transport after their thrashing and baby fit throwing... :bowdown:

Nothing personal.. Vikings fans have wanted a Sunday like that for a while

When did ever deny that we played poorly? Outeide of the last 8 minutes that was the worse game ive seen us play since 2012.

You literally ignored pretty much my entire post, yes I didn't like BJ and HaHa getting into it on the sideline, does that make fighting on the sideline a Packers thing like you are trying to spin it? Nope, because that is the first time ive ever seen that.

I just.. don't really see how knocking the ball away is worse then mooning the fans.. at all.

What 'reality check' did Rodgers get? You think weve never lost a game before?

Of course we like to play up a small town angle, this is the smallest city with a proffessional team in all of sports, why wouldn't we? Yea, so because BJ and HaHa got into an argument, we have 'alot of babies who get mad when things aren't going our way.' :roll:

You can cut you preaching about how you respond to adversity speech, I've seen my team handle adversity and thrive many, many a time, and this year I anticipate it will be no different.

Last edited by Jordysghost on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:42 pm
Packers Suck

Funkytown wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

Are people seriously still upset about that? How do they get out of bed in the morning to face this big, bad scary world?! Wow.

I didn't see the Packers drama on the sideline, but I did see Peppers' jerk move. I don't get it. Supposedly he didn't know Cam always gives the ball to a little kid after a score? Does he live under a rock or...? Too weird.

Raptorman wrote:

It was funny. Still is. :D Most celebrations are.

Did you even read the thread, or just jump at the first chance to defend Moss being an unprecedented D bag on national television? (Well, outside of the whole walking off the field on his own team incident) I only brought it up because I fail to see how Pep throwing the ball is any worse then that.

As to the whole Cam giving the ball to a kid after every score, well even I didn't know that, I don't see why Pep would be expected too. In literally the same exact post you both give me a hyperbolic snark over condemning Randy's actions, and then complain about Peppers actions, does that make any sense at all?

Last edited by Jordysghost on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:47 pm
Packers Suck

Raptorman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

Yes because players acting like fans would just be all swell, you might as well just score a TD and walk sideline to sideline flipping people off. :lol:

Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:49 pm
Packers Suck

As I said, I hardly believe that when you guys lead the decade in arrests last decade and got caught up in that loveboat scandal that you guys were so quick to vilify for your own team.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:51 pm
Career Elite Player

Post Re: Packers acting like Seahawks
Jordysghost wrote:

Did you even read the thread, or just jump at the first chance to defend Moss being an unprecedented D bag on national television?
More of this again? lol

Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:05 pm
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

Did you even read the thread, or just jump at the first chance to defend Moss being an unprecedented D bag on national television?
More of this again? lol

I do find it relevant to the discussion, though.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:31 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

Yes because players acting like fans would just be all swell, you might as well just score a TD and walk sideline to sideline flipping people off. :lol:

Totally agree with you Jordy.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:52 pm
Career Elite Player

Jordysghost wrote:
DK Sweets wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

More of this again? lol

"Unprecedented".

Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:01 pm
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
DK Sweets wrote:

"Unprecedented".

Can you name another incident that occured that was even similar to that situation? Seriously asking, because I cant.

Scoring and making obscene gestures at opposing fans isn't real common in the world of nationally televised sports.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:06 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Jordysghost wrote:
Did you even read the thread, or just jump at the first chance to defend Moss being an unprecedented D bag on national television? (Well, outside of the whole walking off the field on his own team incident) I only brought it up because I fail to see how Pep throwing the ball is any worse then that.

As to the whole Cam giving the ball to a kid after every score, well even I didn't know that, I don't see why Pep would be expected too. In literally the same exact post you both give me a hyperbolic snark over condemning Randy's actions, and then complain about Peppers actions, does that make any sense at all?

How about because one of these happened the other day and the other...over a decade ago...? Move on! The Moss moon is irrelevant to this discussion. But you always gotta bring it up for some sort of justification or comparison?! Yeah, that was forever ago. Why does it even matter? It doesn't. This whole Peppers/Packers drama stuff isn't gonna matter beyond next weekend either. See how that works? Let. It. Go.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
Packers Suck

Funkytown wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

How about because one of these happened the other day and the other...over a decade ago...? Move on! The Moss moon is irrelevant to this discussion. But you always gotta bring it up for some sort of justification or comparison?! Yeah, that was forever ago. Why does it even matter? It doesn't. This whole Peppers/Packers drama stuff isn't gonna matter beyond next weekend either. See how that works? Let. It. Go.

Ok, but you pretty much just proved my point.. Peppers actions wont matter, nor was what he did a big deal, so why even try to vilify him for it?

I never once stated that the Moss thing was a huge deal, or that it bothers me, just that if you point a finger at Pep and use his actions to make the Packers out to be 'a bunch of jerks', then the same thing could be done in reverse.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:23 pm
Strong Safety

Quote:
Ok, but you pretty much just proved my point.. Peppers actions wont matter, nor was what he did a big deal, so why even try to vilify him for it?

I never once stated that the Moss thing was a huge deal, or that it bothers me, just that if you point a finger at Pep and use his actions to make the Packers out to be 'a bunch of jerks', then the same thing could be done in reverse.

Big difference between celebrating and slapping the ball out of players hand and not giving it back to him. Then throwing across the end zone
in a bigger act of childishness. The point is the Packers are a spoiled team, and when things don't go their way.. the throw hissy fits and act like
D bags.. In addition Randy was what 22-23 years old at the time. Peppers is like 30 or so and a veteran.. A veteran of his stature should act like a
pro; not a rookie.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:11 am
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:
Quote:

Big difference between celebrating and slapping the ball out of players hand and not giving it back to him. Then throwing across the end zone
in a bigger act of childishness. The point is the Packers are a spoiled team, and when things don't go their way.. the throw hissy fits and act like
D bags.. In addition Randy was what 22-23 years old at the time. Peppers is like 30 or so and a veteran.. A veteran of his stature should act like a
pro; not a rookie.

Throwing the ball 5 feet to your left is not as bad as making obscene gestures at opposing fans, that is completely asinine.

As I said, HaHa and BJ fighting on the sideline does not make the Packers 'A spoiled team who throw hissy fits and act like D bags', that was ONE incident. I know your complex makes you hunt for and cling to any mistakes by the Packers, but please, next time to Vikings players get into a little spat on the sideline im not going to be pointing and yelling 'Ohh look they are a spoiled bunch of jerks!'.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:07 am
Strong Safety

Quote:
Throwing the ball 5 feet to your left is not as bad as making obscene gestures at opposing fans, that is completely asinine.

As I said, HaHa and BJ fighting on the sideline does not make the Packers 'A spoiled team who throw hissy fits and act like D bags', that was ONE incident. I know your complex makes you hunt for and cling to any mistakes by the Packers, but please, next time to Vikings players get into a little spat on the sideline im not going to be pointing and yelling 'Ohh look they are a spoiled bunch of jerks!'.

1. so the fans mooning; actually exposing themselves is okay ? When the Green Bay
fans threatened Dan Devine ? that was okay ? (I heard killed his Dog??) not sure if that's true

2. It wasn't one incident last week it was three of them. Throwing tablet, Fight on sidelines, Taking ball
from Cam and throwing across the endzone. Three is bigger than one.

3. My complex ? Who spends time trolling another teams website ?? not me.. I think you
just can't admit I was right in my opinion of your team and they acted like spoiled D bags

4. If the Vikings players acted like that I would call them on it. I caught tons of heat for the last two
years on IMO of Patterson. I don't give someone a free pass and am honest. I honestly think
thought your defense was better and didn't think we had a real shot at the North. For whatever
reason you guys played really crappy two weeks straight. If our OL was healthy we would have
a much better chance. IMO in a season or two with our defense improving and deep roster. I think
we could sweep you guys and win the division.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:47 am
Site Admin

I removed a post before I realized I was in the smack shack. Sorry about that.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:09 am
Career Elite Player

Cliff wrote:
I removed a post before I realized I was in the smack shack. Sorry about that.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:37 pm
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:
Quote:

1. so the fans mooning; actually exposing themselves is okay ? When the Green Bay
fans threatened Dan Devine ? that was okay ? (I heard killed his Dog??) not sure if that's true

2. It wasn't one incident last week it was three of them. Throwing tablet, Fight on sidelines, Taking ball
from Cam and throwing across the endzone. Three is bigger than one.

3. My complex ? Who spends time trolling another teams website ?? not me.. I think you
just can't admit I was right in my opinion of your team and they acted like spoiled D bags

4. If the Vikings players acted like that I would call them on it. I caught tons of heat for the last two
years on IMO of Patterson. I don't give someone a free pass and am honest. I honestly think
thought your defense was better and didn't think we had a real shot at the North. For whatever
reason you guys played really crappy two weeks straight. If our OL was healthy we would have
a much better chance. IMO in a season or two with our defense improving and deep roster. I think
we could sweep you guys and win the division.

What fans do or have done is irrelevant to this discussion, again, if players acted like fans it would be chaotic, again, why dont players just score and flip off opposing fans? Maybe throw something at them too, i mean, why not by your logic? There are moronic fans, and there are moronic players that make obscene gestures and walk off the field on there own team. But if you REALLY want to get in some silly pissing match over the actions of the (irrelevant) fans, I might as well remind you that it wasn't long ago that your Vikings bretheran were showing up to games with there 'switches' at the ready in support of Peterson.

Sideline arguments are common place, I admit I dont like the tossing tablets, but if you think any of that combined is equal to or greater than Randy making obscene and direct gestures at opposing fans, you are all sorts of delusional.

I dont troll any message board.

No, you are basing your opinion on an entire team based off some #### that happened in one game, that is silly, and just believing whatever you want to believe. I have no way to know for certain, so correct me if im wrong, but I seriously doubt you were so adamant in your stance of appropriate behavior when the Vikings got caught banging hookers on a boat in the 2000s.

Good to know about your thoughts on the future, I think we have a similarly improving young Defense and a deep roster as well, imo I see no reason why this shouldnt remain our division until at least the end of the Rodgers era. But just to add, im not surprised the Vikings are tied atop the division with the Packers at this point, at all. I've been calling for a showdown in the tundra week 17 for the division since prior to the draft, and thus far it appears we are heading that way.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]