Around the League - Week 7

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Around the League - Week 7

Post by DK Sweets »

49ers vs Seahawks at Seattle tonight. I probably won't be able to catch the game, but I will be SHOCKED if Seattle lets this one get any closer than 10 points.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Around the League - Week 7

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:49ers vs Seahawks at Seattle tonight. I probably won't be able to catch the game, but I will be SHOCKED if Seattle lets this one get any closer than 10 points.
Yea, Seahawks will probably win imo, but a close game wouldn't shock me, these guys are division rivals and all, and as much as I find the Seahawks to be better then their record indicates, they are still both 2-4 Football teams.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

I agree that divisional games usually murk up predictions, but in this particular instance with Seattle blowing four 4th quarter leads and sitting at 2-4, I expect them to come out vicious in front of that home crowd.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:I agree that divisional games usually murk up predictions, but in this particular instance with Seattle blowing four 4th quarter leads and sitting at 2-4, I expect them to come out vicious in front of that home crowd.
Hell I thought they would do that at home against Detroit and they needed a rather controversial judgement call to just barely win.. so we will see. I hope its close, I also hope they win.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Now that I look at your post, you do realize this game is in SF, right? Well, close enough to SF anyways.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

My bad. On the ESPN app I thought it said it was in SEA, but I now see that that is the betting line and not the location. Thanks for the correction.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

I didn't get to see the game but it looks like I was right - the 49ers got manhandled.
Rieux
Franchise Player

Post by Rieux »

Okay, like any self-respecting NFL fan I hate the Dallas Cowboys—but forgive me, I really want Matt Cassel to do well today.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Cassel brought the Cowboys back, but then the Giants ran the kickoff back. I hate both of those teams, so Idk which one I wnat to lose more.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Lol, Troy Aikman just OWNED Dez Bryant after the kickoff return.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

This game is a debacle. Reminds me of the last decade of Vikings football. Not ready for the NFL.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

I realize that Philly's offense is really bad, but the Panthers' defense is really quick.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

And how nice is it to see a Leslie Frazier defense suck things up for another team and not the Vikings? Lovie Smith will be fired before the season is over.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

PurpleMustReign wrote:I realize that Philly's offense is really bad, but the Panthers' defense is really quick.
I agree, they're so legit. Keuchly and Davis are incredibly athletic.
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

Allen is playing pretty good for Carolina tonight. Glad to see doing better than when he was in Chicago.