Around The League - Week 6

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Re: Thoughts Week 6

Post by DK Sweets »

Mothman wrote: :rofl: This probably isn't the thread to discuss it in but I saw it too. I don't think that ball was supposed to get snapped!

I'm glad I didn't see the Vikings do that. I'd be livid!
whoops. Clicked on the wrong Week 6 thread.

Wanna be a hero and move the posts for me? :)
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Thoughts Week 6

Post by Mothman »

DK Sweets wrote:whoops. Clicked on the wrong Week 6 thread.

Wanna be a hero and move the posts for me? :)
Done. I'm a hero!

I think that's the first time I've moved individual posts like that. It took me a minute to figure out how to do it.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Around The League - Week 6

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote: I liked thos Moss/Culpepper era ones. It was a fun time to watch the vikings, so that may have something to do with it.
I hate those early mid 2000s Minnesota teams, so very much. Screw Moss, screw Culpepper, Wiggins, Burleson, Bennett etc. etc.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Mothman wrote:
Maybe... but those were great uniforms.
Ick you and me have quite vastly different taste in uniforms. :wink:
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Somehow, I just knew that kick would be blocked.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

PurpleMustReign wrote: I liked thos Moss/Culpepper era ones. It was a fun time to watch the vikings, so that may have something to do with it.
Count me in as someone who loved those early 2000s Viking uniforms. That norseman on the side of each sleeve was classic.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Skoltastic_Voyage »

Just my 2 cents but the Packers uni's weren't bad looking... just the Olivia Munn stealing feces inside them that bothers me.

Anyhow... not to do if the league ended today but...

Looks like Giants (why is the NFCE such a cr@p fest all the time), Packers, Panthers, Falcons and Cards in the NFC unless Panthers or Falcons lose like crazy we haven't much chance at a WC.

@jordysghost, Packers can win all but 3 games for all I care (vikes, vikes and somewhere in the playoffs). SKOL!
My guide to being a Vikings fan:
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Skoltastic_Voyage wrote:Just my 2 cents but the Packers uni's weren't bad looking... just the Olivia Munn stealing feces inside them that bothers me.

Anyhow... not to do if the league ended today but...

Looks like Giants (why is the NFCE such a cr@p fest all the time), Packers, Panthers, Falcons and Cards in the NFC unless Panthers or Falcons lose like crazy we haven't much chance at a WC.
You only listed 5 NFC teams above and 6 will make the playoffs. Right now there are 6 NFC teams with winning records and the Vikes are one of them.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Mothman wrote: I think that's the first time I've moved individual posts like that. It took me a minute to figure out how to do it.
Thanks! Sorry, I didn't know it would be a hassle!

And Jordy...I love those early 2000s teams AND those jerseys! You're tripping!

I'm not a huge fan of the Packers' jerseys yesterday, but that's because I like the circle jerseys more.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

DK Sweets wrote:Thanks! Sorry, I didn't know it would be a hassle!
It wasn't a hassle and it's good for me to know how to do these things.
Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Skoltastic_Voyage »

Mothman wrote: You only listed 5 NFC teams above and 6 will make the playoffs. Right now there are 6 NFC teams with winning records and the Vikes are one of them.
Made me feel better to have overlooked something for once, thanks.

I was just thinking about the Seachickens and what they started with last year, they could easily end up with the second WC spot if we falter even once.
My guide to being a Vikings fan:
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Skoltastic_Voyage wrote:Made me feel better to have overlooked something for once, thanks.
:lol: No problem.
I was just thinking about the Seachickens and what they started with last year, they could easily end up with the second WC spot if we falter even once.
Yes, and there are a few other teams that could do it too. The Vikes need to pile up those wins.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:Thanks! Sorry, I didn't know it would be a hassle!

And Jordy...I love those early 2000s teams AND those jerseys! You're tripping!

I'm not a huge fan of the Packers' jerseys yesterday, but that's because I like the circle jerseys more.
Yea those circle throwbacks are dope, I actually have one of them even. (Cobb) But I like all our throwbacks, just not the ones we wore that one time in the early 90s, which were like trashy ugly versions of the ones we wore on Sunday.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Jeez the NFC East sucks.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

I'm getting really tired of these NFC East games. I have no interest in these teams.