Where are the hover cars?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Just Me
Hall of Famer

Where are the hover cars?

Post by Just Me »

October 21, 2015

The day that Marty, Jennifer, and Doc go "Back to the Future" (in the second movie) in the fictional town of Hill Valley. I remember watching that movie (seemingly not to long ago) when that date was about 30 years into the future. Now it's about 9 days away!

Mattel's R&D is really going to have to get on the stick to get those Hoverboards out! The Cubbies are going to have to wrap up their post season with a World Series win in the next week and a half! (Must be some double and triple headers I'm not aware of). I think future movies about the future will have to have some reference to the World Series wrapping up about 2 weeks after the following year's spring training! (It's football season - and a quarter of the way in - Baseball should be done)
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Re: Where are the hover cars?

Post by DK Sweets »

I'm really excited about this. I watched them earlier in the year, and I'm gonna try to get them in next week, too.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Movie listed Cubs as world series champions .. would be funny if that worked out
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

jackal wrote:Movie listed Cubs as world series champions .. would be funny if that worked out
That was one of the funniest parts of the movie for me (as a Cubs fan) and (at least today) there is still a chance it could happen. :thumbsup:
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

That was one of the funniest parts of the movie for me (as a Cubs fan) and (at least today) there is still a chance it could happen. :thumbsup:
I rooted for the Red Sox for a while.. mostly because I hate the Yankees .. but it was cool to watch them finally win..
I will watch the series and root for the cubbies if they make it to the series... they deserve a ring for loyalty if nothing else
115 years of losing ? man
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

The hoverboard is here. Well, sort of.

Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014