Around the League - Week 4

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Around the League - Week 4

Post by Funkytown »

Mothman wrote:Wow... is anybody watching the end of this Lions/Seahawks game? The Lions are just snakebit. CJ was going in for the go-ahead TD with under 2 minutes left and the Seahawks knocked the ball out of his hands. It went out of the end zone for a touchback.
Which should have been a penalty for the illegal bat out of bounds. It should've been Lions ball, first and goal, inside the one.

Ouch.

The ESPN commentators are shaken up. They want the officials to pay for this kinda stuff.

Poor Lions fans. Hey, Vikings fans. It could always be worse. Remember that.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Ray, Trent, and Steve seem so disgusted, especially Ray. It's pretty interesting. Smh.

Poor Lions fans. The End.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Wow, I didn't see that part. That's even more brutal for Lions fans... and the team.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Who did Detroit piss off to get that opening schedule? Yikes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Quote of the week:

Michael Bennett: "I don't like Matt Stafford much. He's from Dallas. They killed the President (JFK)...I hold it against him."
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

dead_poet wrote:Quote of the week:

Michael Bennett: "I don't like Matt Stafford much. He's from Dallas. They killed the President (JFK)...I hold it against him."
Lmao!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

:rofl:
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

I knew batting a fumble out the end zone was illegal and reverted possession and I don't know crap about football. There are thousands of factually incorrect posts with shoddy analysis by me spanning almost a decade to prove it, too,

The refs made another "mistake" because they are trying to force the Seattle franchise to make more money. Right?
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Lions fans protest MNF call with ‘Blind to the bat’ billboards

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Hunter Morrow wrote:I knew batting a fumble out the end zone was illegal and reverted possession and I don't know crap about football. There are thousands of factually incorrect posts with shoddy analysis by me spanning almost a decade to prove it, too,

The refs made another "mistake" because they are trying to force the Seattle franchise to make more money. Right?
I friken hate the Seattle Seahawks, but I think it is a stretch to think that was all apart of some big scheme to give Seattle the game, it was just, a bad non call.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: I friken hate the Seattle Seahawks, but I think it is a stretch to think that was all apart of some big scheme to give Seattle the game, it was just, a bad non call.
I know, right? Obviously the scheme is to give GB games ;)
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: I know, right? Obviously the scheme is to give GB games ;)
Well doesn't that go without saying? :D
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011