View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Week 4 
Starting Wide Receiver

Post Week 4
Not too many upsets today.

TCU got LUCKY against TT. That almost isn't fair.

UCLA is destroying Arizona.

Utah is crushing Oregon, IN OREGON...

The Gophers suck, and always will. Although, it is looking more and more amazing that they held TCU to only 23 points.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post Re: Week 4
PurpleMustReign wrote:

The Gophers suck, and always will. Although, it is looking more and more amazing that they held TCU to only 23 points.

Maybe with the Big 10 returning to prominence the Gophers will be able to draw some solid 2nd tier talent and be decent?

Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:54 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

fiestavike wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:

Maybe with the Big 10 returning to prominence the Gophers will be able to draw some solid 2nd tier talent and be decent?

Tehy have a great new training facility coming. So that will help. I would like to see them go full on after a 5 star recruit, just one time.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
All Pro Elite Player

Gophers look like any other MN sports team of the last 20 years :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

run run pass punt run run pass punt run run run punt run run run punt run run run punt

Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:43 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

IrishViking wrote:
Gophers look like any other MN sports team of the last 20 years :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

run run pass punt run run pass punt run run run punt run run run punt run run run punt

They need to gut the athletic department and start over. Maturi set them back at least 5 years and i have zero faith in Jerry Kill to make the program better. I never thought I would long for the Glen Mason days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Packers Suck

PurpleMustReign wrote:
IrishViking wrote:

They need to gut the athletic department and start over. Maturi set them back at least 5 years and i have zero faith in Jerry Kill to make the program better. I never thought I would long for the Glen Mason days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow your Gophers sure do suck lolololol On Wisconsin!

We kind of suck a little bit too though.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]