View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:15 am



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Week 4 
Author Message
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17449
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Week 4
Not too many upsets today.

TCU got LUCKY against TT. That almost isn't fair.

UCLA is destroying Arizona.

Utah is crushing Oregon, IN OREGON...

The Gophers suck, and always will. Although, it is looking more and more amazing that they held TCU to only 23 points.

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3225
Post Re: Week 4
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Not too many upsets today.

TCU got LUCKY against TT. That almost isn't fair.

UCLA is destroying Arizona.

Utah is crushing Oregon, IN OREGON...

The Gophers suck, and always will. Although, it is looking more and more amazing that they held TCU to only 23 points.


Maybe with the Big 10 returning to prominence the Gophers will be able to draw some solid 2nd tier talent and be decent?


Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:54 pm
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17449
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: Week 4
fiestavike wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Not too many upsets today.

TCU got LUCKY against TT. That almost isn't fair.

UCLA is destroying Arizona.

Utah is crushing Oregon, IN OREGON...

The Gophers suck, and always will. Although, it is looking more and more amazing that they held TCU to only 23 points.


Maybe with the Big 10 returning to prominence the Gophers will be able to draw some solid 2nd tier talent and be decent?



Tehy have a great new training facility coming. So that will help. I would like to see them go full on after a 5 star recruit, just one time.

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 am
Posts: 1614
Post Re: Week 4
Gophers look like any other MN sports team of the last 20 years :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

run run pass punt run run pass punt run run run punt run run run punt run run run punt


Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:43 pm
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17449
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: Week 4
IrishViking wrote:
Gophers look like any other MN sports team of the last 20 years :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

run run pass punt run run pass punt run run run punt run run run punt run run run punt

They need to gut the athletic department and start over. Maturi set them back at least 5 years and i have zero faith in Jerry Kill to make the program better. I never thought I would long for the Glen Mason days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Week 4
PurpleMustReign wrote:
IrishViking wrote:
Gophers look like any other MN sports team of the last 20 years :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

run run pass punt run run pass punt run run run punt run run run punt run run run punt

They need to gut the athletic department and start over. Maturi set them back at least 5 years and i have zero faith in Jerry Kill to make the program better. I never thought I would long for the Glen Mason days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


Wow your Gophers sure do suck lolololol On Wisconsin!

We kind of suck a little bit too though.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.