Week 4

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Week 4

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Not too many upsets today.

TCU got LUCKY against TT. That almost isn't fair.

UCLA is destroying Arizona.

Utah is crushing Oregon, IN OREGON...

The Gophers suck, and always will. Although, it is looking more and more amazing that they held TCU to only 23 points.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Week 4

Post by fiestavike »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Not too many upsets today.

TCU got LUCKY against TT. That almost isn't fair.

UCLA is destroying Arizona.

Utah is crushing Oregon, IN OREGON...

The Gophers suck, and always will. Although, it is looking more and more amazing that they held TCU to only 23 points.
Maybe with the Big 10 returning to prominence the Gophers will be able to draw some solid 2nd tier talent and be decent?
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

fiestavike wrote: Maybe with the Big 10 returning to prominence the Gophers will be able to draw some solid 2nd tier talent and be decent?

Tehy have a great new training facility coming. So that will help. I would like to see them go full on after a 5 star recruit, just one time.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

Gophers look like any other MN sports team of the last 20 years :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

run run pass punt run run pass punt run run run punt run run run punt run run run punt
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

IrishViking wrote:Gophers look like any other MN sports team of the last 20 years :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

run run pass punt run run pass punt run run run punt run run run punt run run run punt
They need to gut the athletic department and start over. Maturi set them back at least 5 years and i have zero faith in Jerry Kill to make the program better. I never thought I would long for the Glen Mason days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote: They need to gut the athletic department and start over. Maturi set them back at least 5 years and i have zero faith in Jerry Kill to make the program better. I never thought I would long for the Glen Mason days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Wow your Gophers sure do suck lolololol On Wisconsin!

We kind of suck a little bit too though.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011