Packers sign WR James Jones

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Packers sign WR James Jones

Post by DK Sweets »

fiestavike wrote:ugh, its sickening to think of how much better the packers are. I loathe aaron rodgers, but the Vikings really suck and aren't even competition for GB. Pathetic.
I mean, we're two games into the season and you're already certain we suck? We haven't played them yet and you say we're no competition?

The Browns beat the Titans, who destroyed the Buccaneers, who beat the Rams, who beat Seattle. Are the Browns better than Seattle? Are the Browns even good? For that matter, are the Seahawks bad?

The first month of the season is a crapshoot in a lot of ways. I understand the frustration last week, but didn't this week give you any hope?
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Packers sign WR James Jones

Post by Mothman »

DK Sweets wrote:I mean, we're two games into the season and you're already certain we suck? We haven't played them yet and you say we're no competition?

The Browns beat the Titans, who destroyed the Buccaneers, who beat the Rams, who beat Seattle. Are the Browns better than Seattle? Are the Browns even good? For that matter, are the Seahawks bad?

The first month of the season is a crapshoot in a lot of ways. I understand the frustration last week, but didn't this week give you any hope?
I understand the point you're making, and it's worth making, but I can't resist pointing out that the Buccaneers beat the Saints, not the Rams. The Redskins beat the Rams, but lost to Miami in week 1, who lost to Jacksonville on Sunday, who lost to Carolina in week 1. :)

I forget what that says about the Vikings and Packers!

I will say that after watching him the last two weeks, it's hard to believe James Jones was available. He's looked really good for GB.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Dangit Jim, don't point out the fallacy of my logic!
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

DK Sweets wrote:Dangit Jim, don't point out the fallacy of my logic!
The devil made me do it. :twisted:
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Mothman wrote: The devil made me do it. :twisted:
LOL

Any given Sunday. Personally though, I wish those teams playing the Packers and Patriots proved that point a little more often.