Around the League - Week 2

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Re: Around the League - Week 2

Post by DK Sweets »

Jordysghost wrote: Yea I saw you guys beat the Lions, I plan on catching the shortcut. How you guys look in week 2?
Better than Week 1!

Honestly, this was the team I think most of us expected to see. Very solid in all phases. We gave up a lot of yards to Megatron/Tate but it was underneath stuff.

Care to make a prediction for tonight's game?
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Sorry, I didn't see this thread... Mods can merge them if they want...

Romo is down. Philly SUCKS offensively so far.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:Better than Week 1!

Honestly, this was the team I think most of us expected to see. Very solid in all phases. We gave up a lot of yards to Megatron/Tate but it was underneath stuff.

Care to make a prediction for tonight's game?
Sure but dont talk me out of this one like you did for the week 1 Vikings-Niners game. :lol:

Packers keep their homestreak alive, I think were the better team now as we were last year, but I dont think we let it slip this time.

Overreaction though, is a definite for the Packers fanbase tonight, either way. This is not a revenge game, last season is done and their isnt anyway to change the past. We want this game so that we have the inside track on HFA later in the year, revenge is for later.

34-21 Go Pack Go mother@#$%ers
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

I think home field advantage is a big help for the Pack, especially in primetime, but I have a hard time seeing Seattle at 0-2. I won't make any predictions, but it should be a good game!
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Sorry, I didn't see this thread... Mods can merge them if they want...

Romo is down. Philly SUCKS offensively so far.
Philly is looking UGLY. The Ravens/Raiders is surprisingly a better game than this.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Broken collarbone for Romo. :shock:
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:I think home field advantage is a big help for the Pack, especially in primetime, but I have a hard time seeing Seattle at 0-2. I won't make any predictions, but it should be a good game!
Unlike last year, Aaron Rodgers isnt on one leg, I think that will be the difference tonight, but we gotta bring our A game.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:Broken collarbone for Romo. :shock:
Oh, #### man. Praying for a speedy recovery.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Jordysghost wrote: Unlike last year, Aaron Rodgers isnt on one leg, I think that will be the difference tonight, but we gotta bring our A game.
If held at gunpoint, I would say the Packers are a better team right now. I just think the Seahawks will be a bit more desperate. Then again, I can see the home crowd really giving the Packers energy and stomping on the Seahawks' throats.

I can talk my way into either choice...I'm bad at this game.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Also, im not sure who is filling in for Bulaga, either J.C Tretter or Don Barclay, but they better play good Football tonight. Luckily for us I think this is the deepest, best unit we have had since the early 2000's.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Raiders just beat the Ravens. Is this real life?
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:Raiders just beat the Ravens. Is this real life?
Good game too, but Carr is the real deal.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Jaguars beating the Dolphins, now that one really caught me by surprise.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

DK Sweets wrote:Broken collarbone for Romo. :shock:
I felt bad for him when he muttered "It's broken" as he was walking off the field. The second time is usually worse than the first... this could be career altering for Romo, unfortunately for him.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Between the shrinking Giants, the anemic Eagles, and the injured Cowboys...is that roadshow in Washington the best in the division?