VMB Yahoo FF League 2015

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Ooki
Practice Squad

Re: VMB Yahoo FF League 2015

Post by Ooki »

Joined as well :)
Looking forward to it.
IIsweet
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by IIsweet »

Yea buddy, I am in !
Might have to change my name though
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Hey guys. I reached the limit for free leagues on yahoo and was asked to join a friends league that is a money league offline. In turn, yahoo considers that a free league since the money is distributed offline so i was forced to delete a league. The only league I could delete was this one because we haven't drafted yet. So all in all, there is still a spot available for whoever wants to take it. Sorry!!!
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

I really want to join but, the only thing holding me back is the draft time. Since I'm in Korea going to be around 4am in the morning for me
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:I rejoined.

Personally, I would like to have the draft at a later time on that Saturday (or even on Sunday) - towards the evening. However, I am fine with whatever the draft is. I can autopick again this year if need be.
I'm going to miss the draft if it's tomorrow afternoon. I'd prefer sunday evening as well.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

The draft is currently set for Saturday afternoon. I don't think it's a good idea to change it to another day at this point. It's tomorrow so people having been planning on it being that time for a while now. Changing it at the last minute could cause problems for others.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Looks like the departure of PHP from the league might be screwing things up. I saw this note: "Your Head-to-Head league will not be able to start the season if it contains an odd number of teams"

Need one more player or I'm just cutting Cliff for beating me in the playoffs last year by .3 points due to Julius Thomas starting but not playing a snap. I have reason to believe he was "generally aware" of this and said nothing. I should probably get your first-round draft pick this year. And $1 million.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

You are correct. I accidentally left one spot open.

If you're interested there is still one spot open. The draft is tomorrow!
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

If the draft is around 2:30 or before, I will have to auto-draft. I have other responsibilities I must attend to tomorrow until 4:30pm central time.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
thatoneguy
Backup

Post by thatoneguy »

Well I took that final spot. Looking forward to winning this league!
"This team makes me drink" - Any Minnesota sports fan
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Sorry guys!!!
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

For the second-straight year, auto-draft yielded me a B- in the draft grade. :lol:

I really wished I could have participated in the draft. I guess I will have to scour the waivers hard this year!

I am still excited to compete in the league.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:For the second-straight year, auto-draft yielded me a B- in the draft grade. :lol:

I really wished I could have participated in the draft. I guess I will have to scour the waivers hard this year!

I am still excited to compete in the league.
Those auto draft "grades" are as silly as regular draft grades so I wouldn't worry about it.

*runs off to check own draft grade*

*runs back*

You are all doomed.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

That's the highest draft position I've ever gotten in this league and of course, I wasn't there. My team seems pretty decent though so I'm not sure how much better I would have done on my own. Wouldn't have taken Hilton and Hyde in 3/4 but I can live with it.
akvikingsfan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by akvikingsfan »

I forgot all about the draft. Ended up with an auto draft grade of B. They say I'll only win 6 games lol