Worst Offensive Groups

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

Worst Offensive Groups

Post by jackal »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ion-groups

The Vikings didn't have a single group, and I believe no honorable mentions either...
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Worst Offensive Groups

Post by DK Sweets »

I'm not surprised by this. Outside of RB, I don't see a group that looks stellar, but I don't see a position on our offense (or our entire roster) that I look at and say "Crap, how are we gonna disguise that?"

I think our O-Line will need help, but it's not a dumpster fire. I think. I hope.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Worst Offensive Groups

Post by fiestavike »

DK Sweets wrote:I'm not surprised by this. Outside of RB, I don't see a group that looks stellar, but I don't see a position on our offense (or our entire roster) that I look at and say "Crap, how are we gonna disguise that?"

I think our O-Line will need help, but it's not a dumpster fire. I think. I hope.
All hinges on Kalil. Loadholt has obvious limitations but is solid, same with sullivan. Fusco is good. Worst case at G, Berger is competent.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I'm really hoping moving Fusco over and the knee clean ups gets Kalil back to where he was
at one point...

Man if you look at the first game last year, against the Rams (One of the most underrated teams
in the NFL talent wise IMO) Wow, its hard not to think big, I mean purple kool aid big... I think
the last year I was this excited about the Vikings was 2009. When we got Farve...
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

I'm pretty much the same way. I had huge expectations for last year until we lost Adrian. I don't see any reason why my expectations should be any lower this year.