Teddy Bridgewater Teddy Bear

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

My first kid is due at the beginning of July, so obviously I'm getting him a few Vikings things. I was hoping for something player related, too, and the idea of a Teddy Bear with a Teddy Bridgewater jersey just makes me chuckle. The problem is I'm apparently the only person who has thought of this idea. Does anybody have any good ideas on how to make this happen?
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Teddy Bridgewater Teddy Bear

Post by jackal »

http://www.customizedgirl.com/tag/custo ... Ao-S8P8HAQ

http://www.vermontteddybear.com/static/ ... bears.aspx

http://www.800bear.com/Personalized-Bea ... AurM8P8HAQ

These are companies that make custom bears, my grandmother was a Teddy bear nut and ordered some from Germany, with mechanical joints.
My Grandfather made a fortune in real estate, post World War 2. My grandmother spent a lot of it. She had a huge room, full of Teddy bears
(Creeped me out as a Kid)

I am sure they would know much about what you might need.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

I got my four-year-old a "It's Teddy Time!" Vikings t-shirt that has a Teddy bear with horns and the number 5 on it. Online. I'll try to find where I got it but there may not be infant ones. Though the good news is Teddy will be a multiple Pro-Bowl/Super Bowl MVP by the time the guy fits in it :)

Oh, and congrats!
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Thanks DP!

And thank you for the links, jackal. I sent an email to one of the sites and I think they will be able to somewhat replicate a Bridgewater jersey. Now I just have to wait and see what kind of pricing I'm looking at.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

And thank you for the links, jackal. I sent an email to one of the sites and I think they will be able to somewhat replicate a Bridgewater jersey. Now I just have to wait and see what kind of pricing I'm looking at.
I'm pretty sure your looking licensing cost, bear production, plus standard costs(extra shipping and handling).. so 30 percent of what a standard size bear would be maybe 40- 50 bucks if the bear is close to 30 bucks without
custom needs...
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!