Annual Vikings Message Board User Mock Draft Thread - 2015

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Annual Vikings Message Board User Mock Draft Thread - 20

Post by Mothman »

I got every pick right, even the trades! It's a shame I forgot to share my mock draft with you guys but trust me: Every. Pick. Right.

Thanks to all of you actually did post mock drafts. I think people really appreciate the effort that goes into them.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Mothman wrote:I got every pick right, even the trades! It's a shame I forgot to share my mock draft with you guys but trust me: Every. Pick. Right.
Thanks to all of you actually did post mock drafts. I think people really appreciate the effort that goes into them.
I waaaaay overthought. I thought for sure there'd be trades galore. I really didn't take into account the overall weak draft class and not much difference between pick #8 and pick #25. Better get to work on my 2016 mock.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

dead_poet wrote:I waaaaay overthought. I thought for sure there'd be trades galore. I really didn't take into account the overall weak draft class and not much difference between pick #8 and pick #25. Better get to work on my 2016 mock.
I didn't anticipate the lack of trading this year either. We've received another lesson in draft dynamics.

That Data gif is hilarious. :)