Force Players: 2015 Draft

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Force Players: 2015 Draft

Post by dead_poet »

Interesting.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/5 ... 2015-draft
For future reference, here are this year's players who pass through the filter.

Vic Beasley, Clemson
Randy Gregory, Nebraska
Alvin Dupree, Kentucky
Owa Odighizuwa, UCLA
Preston Smith, Miss St
Danielle Hunter, LSU
Frank Clark, Michigan
Shaquille Riddick, WVU
Marcus Rush, Michigan State
Davis Tull, UT-Chattanooga
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Force Players: 2015 Draft

Post by fiestavike »

I'm interested in Odighizuwa if his hip injuries aren't deemed to be a red flag.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

fiestavike wrote:I'm interested in Odighizuwa if his hip injuries aren't deemed to be a red flag.
I've been warming up to the idea of Dupree myself. I think in a straight BPA approach he might be one of the top available at 11.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

dead_poet wrote: I've been warming up to the idea of Dupree myself. I think in a straight BPA approach he might be one of the top available at 11.
I woudn't be disappointed with that selection. I fee like I have just as many favorites as I usually do for who I'd like to see the Vikings select, but I also have a big group of players I could see justification for, seems like a much bigger group than usual. I'm not as down on anyone this year as I typically have been, with 5 or 10 guys who seem blatantly overrated to me. I guess Jameis is the one guy I REALLY don't want and I don't think I'll have to worry about that.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins