Final Four Announced

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Final Four Announced

Post by Mothman »

Texas Vike wrote:TCU made a statement today. So much for the idea that the Big 12 doesn't play D.
Plus, they clobbered an SEC team. :) It was definitely a "statement" win.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Texas Vike wrote:Looking forward to today's games, especially to see how the Big 10 and Big 12 match up in the Baylor vs. Mich. St. game. Then, of course, the final four.

My picks: Baylor, Oregon, Bama. All the favorites, so I'm probably wrong on at least one!

I'll be watching Melvin Gordon for Wisconsin too.
I'm not sure how much I'll get to watch. I'm hoping to catch both playoff games (it seems weird to say that about college football). I'm definitely hoping the Big 10 fares well, especially Ohio State, although the odds aren't in their favor.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Go Gophs, Sparty, Buckeyes, Wisco ... B1G! Haha. I feel like they could all lose, great games today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

frosted wrote:Go Gophs, Sparty, Buckeyes, Wisco ... B1G! Haha. I feel like they could all lose, great games today.

I have to say that Michigan St. looks like a pretty solid team. They're hanging with Baylor so far, but I'm getting the sense that they won't be able to keep up. The Gophers are looking solid. Nice to see. I really like Kill.

Wisconsin's QB is atrocious. I also don't think I want Gordon in the first round. I'd rather have a really dynamic, pass-catching RB in round 3 or 4, whether we keep AD or not. Get me a superior WR with that top pick.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Mothman wrote: Plus, they clobbered an SEC team. :) It was definitely a "statement" win.
Yeah, that was a fired up team right there. They felt disrespected and were very focused. I love to see the SEC get a cold dose of reality too. :)
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Speaking of Gordon... did anybody just see that TD run he made on 4th and 1? Wow!
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Mothman wrote:Speaking of Gordon... did anybody just see that TD run he made on 4th and 1? Wow!

Yeah... Pretty good timing on my part, eh? I can see why some posters here are high on him. That was a seriously impressive run, for numerous reasons. His determination to get to the EZ at the end especially.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

HOLY smokes, did you see the play by Gopher's TE #88 (Williams)?
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Texas Vike wrote: Yeah... Pretty good timing on my part, eh? I can see why some posters here are high on him. That was a seriously impressive run, for numerous reasons. His determination to get to the EZ at the end especially.
I literally said, "Wow" out loud when I saw it... and nobody else is here!
Texas Vike wrote:HOLY smokes, did you see the play by Gopher's TE #88 (Williams)?
Missed it. :(
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Mothman wrote: I literally said, "Wow" out loud when I saw it... and nobody else is here!
Missed it. :(
He scored a 30-40 yard TD and straight up hurdled a guy at full stride before bursting into the end zone. We're not talking a Jerome Wiggins, 2 foot scissor kick of a hurdle either, he got some serious air. :lol:

Those two plays are the top two so far today... I'm sure we're in for some more highlights with what's left.

This Wisconsin game is getting good.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Texas Vike wrote:He scored a 30-40 yard TD and straight up hurdled a guy at full stride before bursting into the end zone. We're not talking a Jerome Wiggins, 2 foot scissor kick of a hurdle either, he got some serious air. :lol:
I'll look for that highlight later!

Edit: I saw it on the broadcast of the Wisconsin game right after I posted that. Great play!
Those two plays are the top two so far today... I'm sure we're in for some more highlights with what's left.

This Wisconsin game is getting good.
Yes, the pudgy Brazilian just tied it up with mere seconds left in regulation. :)
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Mothman wrote: I'll look for that highlight later!

Edit: I saw it on the broadcast of the Wisconsin game right after I posted that. Great play!
Yes, the pudgy Brazilian just tied it up with mere seconds left in regulation. :)
:rofl:

I have quite a few Brazilian friends and I've never, ever met a single Brazilian as chubby as the Wisconsin kicker! That cheddar cheese up there must be packing on his freshman 50. :lol: Spirited guy, too.

Wow. Off the upright for the Sconny win. Cool ending.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Texas Vike wrote:I have quite a few Brazilian friends and I've never, ever met a single Brazilian as chubby as the Wisconsin kicker! That cheddar cheese up there must be packing on his freshman 50. :lol: Spirited guy, too.
Well, that cheese IS pretty good. :)
Wow. Off the upright for the Sconny win. Cool ending.
Yeah, i wish I'd seen the whole game. I only saw the second half. If the Bowls tonight live up to that one, we have some fun ahead.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Don't look now, but the SEC is having a brutal bowl season thus far

Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Wow, this Baylor - Mich. St game just got crazy. After trailing 42-21, Mich. St. is driving for the win.