Ndamakong suh

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Ndamakong suh

Post by PurpleMustReign »

dead_poet wrote:
Good. Stupid punk. He's a sore loser and a disgusting ####. And idiot fans in Detroit are whining about it. Idiots.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I watched it on You tube he should be suspended for the rest of the year IMO and given a final warning from the league
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

jackal wrote:I watched it on You tube he should be suspended for the rest of the year IMO and given a final warning from the league
Goodell doesn't hae the balls to do something like that. He would rather use his energy to keep good guys, who have only one offense, out of the league rather than get the garbage out for good.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Goodell doesn't hae the balls to do something like that. He would rather use his energy to keep good guys, who have only one offense, out of the league rather than get the garbage out for good.
My opinion of Rodger Godell is so low; I can't even begin to describe what a person of low morale character, I believe him to be
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Hmmm. looks like it was no accident the second time :steamed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0sp2C1z49o
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Suh won his appeal, so now he can play this weekend. WTF??? How can the NFL let this #### play but not let AD play?

Good job Goodell, way to run a tight ship :roll:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

I am curious what that poster "Megatron" thinks of Suh. I hope he comes back soon so we can ask him.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I saw that .. so hurting the league MVP front runner is okay by standing on his ankle ...

what a joke
Wild Bill
Transition Player

Post by Wild Bill »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: He did.

I don't think I described it very well. He stepped on Rodgers' ankle, probably by accident, then casually backed up, took his other foot, and stepped on it again, lingering there and pushing down. It was the proverbial "run over it, then back up and run over it again." Definitely NOT an accident, and a move that will likely earn him at least a hefty fine.

The guy is a mega-talent, but he's a thug of the lowest possible character. No way I ever want to see this guy in purple.

I agree. What a curious coincidence that the GB game was the 1st one after his previous suspensions no longer made him a Habitual Offender! His lack of stupidity this season was beginning to make me change my mind about him. Then a week after a teammate got suspended for the same stuff he pulls this one. I wonder if Rodgers had been knocked out this week what the league and Cottrel would have done? The Lions said a suspension would have harmed them.... NO S@@@ that is the purpose!!! I think his brain is "frozen numb" If some team got him at the bottom of a pileup and hurt him the commish would go nuts but you are begging for reprisals when he is almost unpunished.
Wild Bill
"Sometimes We Live No Particular Way But Our Own"...Hunter,Garcia
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

The Lions have decided to not tag Suh.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... mukong-suh
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

Good for them. I hope he winds up far away in the bowels of an AFC bottom dweller chasing his big contract.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Suh visits Oakland .. a probable landing spot
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

jackal wrote:Suh visits Oakland .. a probable landing spot
Miami seems to be very interested.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Suh would be perfect in Oakland
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

So, it's nice to have Suh out of the division but hopefully the Lions will find someone else willing to sacrifice game checks for the right to squash Rodgers' appendages.