This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Green Bay Packers

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Orion
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Green Bay Packers

Post by Orion »

this is going to be the most depressing game of the season, it's going to be the GB vs chicago game all over again 10x worse.

we're worse than trash right now and have .000000000001% chance of winning this game.

#### the packers, i would ship their team and 99% of their fanbase to the middle east if I could.
When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

Purple Reign wrote: I guess I don't see how a having a bye week can ever be used as an excuse for losing. You have an extra week to prepare along with the chance for some nagging injuries to heal. Blaming a loss on a bye week hangover is just a means of not putting the blame where it should be (the players/coaches).
I don't see it either...but it's been used to some degree and they won't have it next week.

Apart from blaming a loss on that alone, I guess I can see where a young team might lose focus some and come out sluggish, but IMO, it by no means is an excusable excuse.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Jeez, those Packer fans are pricks... but was it really necessary to post that crap from the New Orleans game? We don't need to re-live that. There was no reason to quote that message.

Packers 38
Vikings 7
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Jeez, those Packer fans are pricks... but was it really necessary to post that crap from the New Orleans game? We don't need to re-live that. There was no reason to quote that message.

Packers 38
Vikings 7
Are you serious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
saint33
All Pro Elite Player

Post by saint33 »

I'll be at this game, still undefeated when watching the Vikings live (including a major upset over San Francisco a few years ago, and a less major upset vs. Atlanta this year).

I'm not going to predict an upset, but it sure would be cool to keep the streak going
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

I predict we lose by a TD or less. And at this point, it would be like kissing a really hot step sister.
Purpnation
Franchise Player

Post by Purpnation »

Screw their cocky fan base, cant stand their attitudes.

I think it is a closer game then most think, but we still get waxed, buckle up.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

saint33 wrote:I'll be at this game, still undefeated when watching the Vikings live (including a major upset over San Francisco a few years ago, and a less major upset vs. Atlanta this year).

I'm not going to predict an upset, but it sure would be cool to keep the streak going
Just picture the rest of us as holograms from R2-D2 saying "You're our only hope."

'Cause you kinda are.

Who's the poster who is always there for Asiata's 3 TD games? Maybe we can send him, too. I'll wear my lucky drawes. We can do this, guys!
Purpnation
Franchise Player

Post by Purpnation »

DKSweets wrote:I predict we lose by a TD or less. And at this point, it would be like kissing a really hot step sister.
I would seriously be ecstatic to at least be within 7 by the end of the game, that would really prove that we are headed in the right direction to me.
purpletinted66
Starter

Post by purpletinted66 »

hey if we can be the nyuckers, we're still mathematically in the playoff hunt :P
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

@christomasson
Teddy Bridgewater says on Sunday's game against a tough Green Bay team: "We live for these moments.''
@christomasson
Teddy Bridgewater knows Aaron Rodgers pass rating. Admires him.
@christomasson
Teddy Bridgewater on being the face of the franchise with Adrian Peterson gone: "I'll embrace the role.''
@christomasson
While Teddy Bridgewater says will embrace the role of being face of franchise he pointed out the team still has a number of other playmakers
@christomasson
Teddy Bridgewater on keeping team focused without Adrian: "We can't have a dark cloud over our facility and our team.''
@christomasson
Teddy Bridgewater said there were times in training camp when he got down and Adrian Peterson helped him through that.
@christomasson
Teddy said Adrian Peterson sent him and other text messages while away from team.
@christomasson
Mike Zimmer on Green Bay: "They present a great test for us. They're extremely explosive offensively.''
@christomasson
Mike Zimmer said the Vikings will play the cards they were dealt with Peterson out. Wouldn't say if he has reached out to him.
@christomasson
Mike Zimmer; "This team has been through a lot of things this year.... We just keep pounding the message of what we're trying to do here.''
@christomasson
Mike Zimmer on Teddy Bridgewater: "I believe he will be the face of the franchise.''
@christomasson
Mike Zimmer on Charles Johnson: "Scott (Turner) saw him in college and then they (the Turners) had him in Cleveland.''
@christomasson
Mike Zimmer on running game: "We can keep make excuses about this and that but we got to block people better.''
@christomasson
Mike Zimmer says Jarius Wright and Greg Jennings probably won't practice today
@christomasson
Wright has hamstring issue and Jennings has rib problem
@christomasson
Xavier Rhodes on Packers: "They do make it look kind of easy... They’re a great team. You barely see teams putting up 50-some points.''
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

Laserman wrote:The packers offense is running on High Octane right now. Our Offense can't get out of the garage. This game is gonna be a MAJOR embarrassment for Viking fans. The Packers will hang OVER 40 points on us easily
Agreed. If our defense comes out with a game like last week with no QB pressure combined with our offenses 3 and outs I feel like Rogers will be standing on the sideline for most if not all the fourth quarter. For the first time ever I have nearly zero excitement for a vikings game. Green Bay scores in the high 40s, we are lucky to get 17.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

frosted wrote:
That's ok, we have great chemistry with our qbs and WRs right? :wallbang:
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

We may be bad, but I don't think we're quite here yet:
@ChrisWesseling -- Chiefs WRs have gone 13 straight regular-season games without a TD. Packers WRs have 27 TDs over that span, per @nflnetwork research.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest »

The Chiefs are a winning football team though.