Gophers

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

Demi
Commissioner

Re: Gophers

Post by Demi »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Well, they blew it against a bad Illinois team. Must have been looking ahead?
To getting a big ten level quarterback. :(
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Gophs dominating Iowa 42 - 7 right now. Maxx Williams 3 TD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

49 to 7. 12 minutes left. Minnesota has 50 carries for 276 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

First time since 1967 that the Little Brown Jug and Floyd of Rosedale have been on the Gopher sideline in the same season.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

I actually heard someone on ESPN asking if the Gophers could beat Ohio State....Kill has this team running on all cylinders.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Well that Illinois loss is looking pretty silly now... winning in Michigan, romping Iowa, and winning in Nebraska... that is something that doesn't happen for Minnesota, or really any BigTen team.
Next week is for the chance to play Ohio State again. If Kill can pull this off, they should rename the TCF Stadium to Jerry Kill Stadium.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Well they now play against Missouri in te Citrus Bowl on New Year's Day... I didn't think they would play on a New Year's Day Bowl game anytime soon, especially since there aren't as many of those games now.

Congratulations to the Gophers and coach Kill, let's Tame the Tigers on January 1!!