MN Wild 2014 Season Topic

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

frosted
Career Elite Player

MN Wild 2014 Season Topic

Post by frosted »

1-0! Great win last night at the X, 5 to 0 over the Avs. This is going to be a fun year for hockey, guys. This squad has some nice players.

:popcorn:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: MN Wild 2014 Season Topic

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I couldn't believe it either! 48 Shots on Goal. I went to a game with my sister last year and the Wild had a five minute Power Play where they didn't get a single shot. I joked with my sister last night that I don't think the Wild had 48 shots all of last season.

The future looks bright... hopefully the present is bright as well!!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

So..the Wild have been ROLLING lately.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

That is an understatement... As a Minnesota fan though, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Another big win for the Wild over Calgary. This is as dominant as any MN team has ever been (that I can remember).
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

The Wild are now in 3rd place in their division, and have passed the Chicago Blackhawks. Are you kidding me?
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

It looked like the X was ROCKING today!! On to Chicago!!

Jim, I hope you are not a Blackhawks fan, I would hate to have to disown you now :P