Upon Further Review....

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

greenandgold
Veteran

Upon Further Review....

Post by greenandgold » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 pm

...the Bears still suck. Sam Shields has Cutones number, the defense looks like they should be playing peewee league. The Bears led first down conversions, yards gained, time of possession, but still could not stop the Packers except for a blocked FG. Second game in the NFL where neither team ever punted. Then you figure out nether side pntet the whole game?

All Aaron had to do was R-E-L-A-X! :rock:
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

frosted
Career Elite Player

Re: Upon Further Review....

Post by frosted » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:00 am

OK. Feel free to join us outside of your cave:

http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopi ... =1&t=27747

As long as it stays civil, we can have a good conversation.
0 x
Stop being a hypocrite

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Upon Further Review....

Post by Jordysghost » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:25 am

greenandgold wrote:...the Bears still suck. Sam Shields has Cutones number, the defense looks like they should be playing peewee league. The Bears led first down conversions, yards gained, time of possession, but still could not stop the Packers except for a blocked FG. Second game in the NFL where neither team ever punted. Then you figure out nether side pntet the whole game?

All Aaron had to do was R-E-L-A-X! :rock:
Damn I forgot that noone punted that game.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011