Vikings @ St Louis Sept 7th

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

KSViking
Veteran

Vikings @ St Louis Sept 7th

Post by KSViking »

I know some of you guys are near Chi area, or in Missouri. Just wondered if anyone is planning on going to the Rams game. I just ordered a set of tickets for me and the better half.
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Vikings @ St Louis Sept 7th

Post by jackal »

just wondering what the tickets are running ?
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
KSViking
Veteran

Post by KSViking »

jackal wrote:just wondering what the tickets are running ?
I got a pair of tickets 6 rows back from the Vikings bench. They were running $150 or so per ticket. With fees and shipping ended up being 400 for 2 tickets.

However I saw plenty of other tickets for alot less. My philosophy is that I normally only get to go to 1 game a year. And if Im going to go, I like to have nice seats. Would rather see 1 game a year from the lower deck on the 35-50 yard line, than see 5 of them from the upper deck. Thats just me though. Also, my plan is to go see 1 away game every year, till I have visited most of the statiums. Gives me something to work towards for the next 20 years or so. :smilevike:
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

KSViking wrote: I got a pair of tickets 6 rows back from the Vikings bench. They were running $150 or so per ticket. With fees and shipping ended up being 400 for 2 tickets.

However I saw plenty of other tickets for alot less. My philosophy is that I normally only get to go to 1 game a year. And if Im going to go, I like to have nice seats. Would rather see 1 game a year from the lower deck on the 35-50 yard line, than see 5 of them from the upper deck. Thats just me though. Also, my plan is to go see 1 away game every year, till I have visited most of the statiums. Gives me something to work towards for the next 20 years or so. :smilevike:
That's a great price for those tickets. I'm jealous, for sure.

I wanna see a game in every stadium, as well! That's my football dream, aside from the Vikes winning the Super Bowl. I wanna see the Vikings play in every stadium...or a divisional rivalry game like Giants/Cowboys, Ravens/Steelers, Niners/Seahawks, etc.

It'll never happen, but one can dream. :D

Anyways, have fun! :smilevike:
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

This year the money is a little tight but next year
a game could be a possibility, I'm thinking.
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

KSViking wrote:I know some of you guys are near Chi area, or in Missouri. Just wondered if anyone is planning on going to the Rams game. I just ordered a set of tickets for me and the better half.
Just got tickets confirmed for my myself, my wife and my daughter. (Section 139 - A little higher up - Row GG, but still in the lower bowl.)
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
KSViking
Veteran

Post by KSViking »

Rams weekend was a blast. The St Louis fans were very friendly for the most part. I get the feeling that the Rams are not a very supported team within the St Louis Metro. Didn't see much for Rams Jerseys. Saw almost only Vikings Fans in our section, and talking to some fans, they seem to care mostly about the Cardinals Baseball franchise, and less about the Rams now that the Greatest Show on Turf is over.

Saw a bunch of the sites, saw purple jerseys all over the city on Saturday, and Game day. Glad to see that many Vikings fans traveling. Seats were perfect. 48 Yard Line, Row F (6th up)

Wobs and Paul Allen were down talking with I think his name is Bagwell in the background.

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Glad you guys had fun! :-)
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

would have been a good game to see.

The Vikings dominate defense and Patterson going a little nuts ...

Feel sorry for the Rams in a way.. Seattle, Niners, and Arizona
No way they have any chance for at least five years, to do anything.