Jackal's Death Knights 2014

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

Jackal's Death Knights 2014

Post by jackal »

QB

Peyton Manning
Phillip Rivers

RB
Doug Martin
Ray Rice
Steven Jackson
Legarrette Blount(sp) Steelers

WR
Vincent Jackson
Mike Evans
Cordelle Patterson
Jordy Nelson
Robert Woods

TE
Kyle Rudolf
Zach Ertz

Defense
Carolina Panthers

Kicker
Blair Walsh

I picked 6th overall and only four members didn't auto draft....
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Jackal's Death Knights 2014

Post by HornedMessiah »

That looks like a solid team. If there was a weakness it would probably be at RB. Doug Martin could be great but is a bit of a question mark, the other guys are in decline. Everything else looks pretty tight, though.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

HornedMessiah wrote:That looks like a solid team. If there was a weakness it would probably be at RB. Doug Martin could be great but is a bit of a question mark, the other guys are in decline. Everything else looks pretty tight, though.
Yeah, while watching Hard Knocks I looked up Stephen Jackson's numbers with the Falcons from last year and he only averaged 3.5 yards and was hurt with a hamstring part of the season. H'e's already hurt this year and out for a couple weeks with another hamstring injury. I have a feeling this may be his last year.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

That looks like a solid team. If there was a weakness it would probably be at RB. Doug Martin could be great but is a bit of a question mark, the other guys are in decline. Everything else looks pretty tight, though.
Yeah I went through the undrafted guys and picked up Carlos Hyde from SF.. right after that Hunter got hurt and his value is going up quick...

I generally stay away from RB's and draft the Best QB's and Wide Outs I can .. I picked pretty late 8th or 9th and most of the tier one guys
were gone.. Peterson, McCoy etc etc..
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

jackal wrote:Yeah I went through the undrafted guys and picked up Carlos Hyde from SF.. right after that Hunter got hurt and his value is going up quick...
Good move. Gore will break down...any time now...and Hyde will take over for him when that happens (though it seems like people have been saying that about Gore for a while now, and he just keeps on going).

Another potentially undrafted guy to pick up would be Christine Michael from the Seahawks.
PurpleHalo
All Pro Elite Player

Post by PurpleHalo »

jackal wrote: Yeah I went through the undrafted guys and picked up Carlos Hyde from SF.. right after that Hunter got hurt and his value is going up quick...

I generally stay away from RB's and draft the Best QB's and Wide Outs I can .. I picked pretty late 8th or 9th and most of the tier one guys
were gone.. Peterson, McCoy etc etc..
I couldn't even draft Hyde in any league, and you got him on waivers............ugh
This space available for rent.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

well it looks like ray Rice pick screwed me .... :steamed:
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

not my year at all everything started good but loss week after week and I don't care to even adjust my team anymore
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

had a rough stretch but ended up 10-4 in the bottom rung of the championships