What To Do, What To Do?

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

greenandgold
Veteran

What To Do, What To Do?

Post by greenandgold » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:44 pm

When the Bears first got Peppers they were all like he is going to tear Aaron Rodgers head off every year. Though it wasn''t him who finally made Rogers miss a few games. Now the Packers sign him. I feel tempted to go to a Bears message board and talk smack about how he's going to take off Jay Nogutler's head off.
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: What To Do, What To Do?

Post by Purple bruise » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 pm

greenandgold wrote:When the Bears first got Peppers they were all like he is going to tear Aaron Rodgers head off every year. Though it wasn''t him who finally made Rogers miss a few games. Now the Packers sign him. I feel tempted to go to a Bears message board and talk smack about how he's going to take off Jay Nogutler's head off.
I do not know if that's wise. They now have J. Allen, who has pretty much sacked Rogers like groceries and should continue that trend :lol:
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Purpnation
Franchise Player

Post by Purpnation » Sun May 04, 2014 10:35 am

Purple bruise wrote: I do not know if that's wise. They now have J. Allen, who has pretty much sacked Rogers like groceries and should continue that trend :lol:
I loved having Allen on out roster, but you do recall him getting owned by a rookie 4th round pick both times we played the Packers last year, right? He is far from the monster he used to be.
0 x

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Sun May 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Purpnation wrote: I loved having Allen on out roster, but you do recall him getting owned by a rookie 4th round pick both times we played the Packers last year, right? He is far from the monster he used to be.
Oh I agree. JA plays when he wants to and he is a shadow of his former self....good ridance.
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Tue May 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Purpnation wrote:

Oh I agree. JA plays when he wants to and he is a shadow of his former self....good ridance.
Yeah, I'm trying to remember any impact from Allen the last time the Packers played you.

I'm not remembering much.
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?