madden 25

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Eliot
Pro Bowl Elite Player

madden 25

Post by Eliot »

Any players here? I have spent $300 on MUT so far lol. Have 99 mvp AP, 99 randy moss 97 cris carter 98 steve hutch and 92 patterson as my big vikings. Working on randall cunningham to finish my all vikings team. New kevin williams looks awesome
Minnesota Vikings fan from Missouri!

Skol!
Cliff
Site Admin

Re: madden 25

Post by Cliff »

I have it but I mostly got it because NFL Sunday ticket was included in the $99 version which is much cheaper than Sunday Ticket on its own.

Recently I’ve been playing career mode and created a QB for the Vikings and that’s been going well. Don’t know how I feel about not controlling the defense and running game in that mode though.
KSViking
Veteran

Re: madden 25

Post by KSViking »

I have the game, but don't play the "game" very much. I play in Franchise mode as an owner. Most of the actual game playing is on the Practices to get my guys stats higher. I don't do much in the way of online play either. I'm not very good, and just like to play around with it at my own speed and convenience while I'm doing other things, or working from home.