Georgia Southern vs Florida

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

PotGoblin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Georgia Southern vs Florida

Post by PotGoblin »

ok how the hell does this happen (not possible in the nfl)

Georgia Southern defeats the Florida Gators at the swamp with out a single completed pass - that is ZERO receiving yards. However they ran the ball 54 times for 429 yards.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=333270057
Purple Pride till the end.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Georgia Southern vs Florida

Post by PurpleMustReign »

PotGoblin wrote:ok how the hell does this happen (not possible in the nfl)

Georgia Southern defeats the Florida Gators at the swamp with out a single completed pass - that is ZERO receiving yards. However they ran the ball 54 times for 429 yards.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=333270057
OMG, whas happened to Florida!!! Wow!!! That is incredible!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

...yeah. Another reason I just can't get into college football. It's just plain weird sometimes. Just plain wrong.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

MelanieMFunk wrote:...yeah. Another reason I just can't get into college football. It's just plain weird sometimes. Just plain wrong.
That's one of the best things about college football: it offers up plays and surprises you just wouldn't see in the NFL.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Mothman wrote: That's one of the best things about college football: it offers up plays and surprises you just wouldn't see in the NFL.
Nah. I like my NFL. I'm a passing kinda gal. College games, in general, bore me. A game like this one? I'd be bored to death. To death. Heck, even watching the Vikings is stressful. "THROW THE BALL!!! YOU NEED TO THROW THE BALL IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN THE NFL!!! No no no, not THAT! FOR MORE THAN 3 YARDS!!!" ;)