UCLA/Nebraska

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

UCLA/Nebraska

Post by The Breeze »

Wow....UCLA is really hurting the PAC 12 rep. Can't believe they are getting drubbed by that weak Husker team.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: UCLA/Nebraska

Post by PurpleMustReign »

The Breeze wrote:Wow....UCLA is really hurting the PAC 12 rep. Can't believe they are getting drubbed by that weak Husker team.
Wanna rephrase that?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Wanna rephrase that?
I wasn't serious....just trolling McFunk. I think she likes the Huskers.

Looks like it turned out bad for them. I knew a girl from Lincoln who was a liberal arts major....she said the N on the stadium stood for kNowledge. Evidently not everybody in Lincoln likes the football program...lol
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

The Breeze wrote: I wasn't serious....just trolling McFunk. I think she likes the Huskers.

Looks like it turned out bad for them. I knew a girl from Lincoln who was a liberal arts major....she said the N on the stadium stood for kNowledge. Evidently not everybody in Lincoln likes the football program...lol
LOL. What is this?!?
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

MelanieMFunk wrote: LOL. What is this?!?
I helped a friend move back home to Lincoln one year. I spent about 3 days there.....really cool town actually. At the time there were classes being cut in the english and arts departments for some funding issues or something. Meanwhile the athletic department had millions because of football. My friend and her liberal arts clique hated football and the funding gap so the running joke was that the 'N' on the Cornhusker stadium stood for knowledge. The 'dumb jocks' got all the money.

Also, I thought you mentioned you were a Husker fan....which if you didn't and aren't, makes this thread about as useless as the Huskers were in the second half of that game.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

I do like the Huskers, but not enough to get overly upset about them.

I don't love them like that. ;) I save alla THAT for the Vikings. They give me enough torture. Thank you. ;)
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

ohhh....then I guess I just trolled myself.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

The Breeze wrote:I wasn't serious....just trolling McFunk. I think she likes the Huskers.
Huuuuuuuskers!

Freakin' miracle in Nebraska, but it was awesome! :D