Bold Predictions: Vikings will Suck

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Bold Predictions: Vikings will Suck

Post by dead_poet » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:17 pm

NextQuestion wrote:Jolly is back in the NFL?
Sorta: http://twitpic.com/ddy6hx
0 x
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:15 am

Boy oh boy, when I'm right, I'm right.

Vikings are trash this year. You lose to the Browns...at HOME?!? Hahahaha!
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Let's see how you guys handle them before you totally come out to troll and trash talk. You guys are only 1-2.
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:54 pm

NextQuestion wrote:Let's see how you guys handle them before you totally come out to troll and trash talk. You guys are only 1-2.
Both losses on the road by a single score. 1-2 is 1-2, but you guys suck way harder.

I tried to tell you. Your team was ONE guy last year - Adrian Peterson. And it took him an historic season to carry your terrible team to the playoffs. There was no chance of him repeating that performance (hence, "historic"). It was obvious to anyone paying attention that the Vikings were going to suck this year.

Your big signing? Greg Jennings. LOLOL. I told you that would go no where. What's he averaging so far? 30 yards per game and no TDs? Big shocker. Jennings is a guy that profited by having elite QBs throw to him his entire career. He's not a physical match-up problem.

Typical Vikings. This is a passing era, and your time is designed around a running back. You have a terrible QB, so you went out and signed a 5' 11" route-running WR. LOL. Good call bro.
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:58 am

You have a point but can you imagine your team without Rodgers? You'd be 3-13 at best as well.
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:05 pm

NextQuestion wrote:You have a point but can you imagine your team without Rodgers? You'd be 3-13 at best as well.
Yeah, because when we've had to start a backup QB the last few years, it went really terribly for us.

Oh wait, never mind. Our backup QB went score-for-score @New England, and then threw for 7 TDs against Detroit. All that with a guy that couldn't even beat out a rookie in Seattle or Pryor in Oakland.
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:37 pm

1.) Flynn threw a back breaking pick-6 in that game. NE's defense was worst in the league that year.

2.) Detroit's defense was ranked in the lower tier that year as well.

you play a tough schedule with Seneca Wallace as your backup.
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Sinatra wrote: Yeah, because when we've had to start a backup QB the last few years, it went really terribly for us.

Oh wait, never mind. Our backup QB went score-for-score @New England, and then threw for 7 TDs against Detroit. All that with a guy that couldn't even beat out a rookie in Seattle or Pryor in Oakland.
Sorry, you backup did not throw for 7 TDS against Detroit. And btw, MN lost two games by a single score. Yeah, we really suck worse than the Packers. And before you start talking smack about the Browns game, wait till you play them. But the Browns are a terrible team. Packer are going to walk all over them just like the Niners...........er..............Bengals............never mind. Wait, the Packer beat..................the 0-3 Redskins, at home.
0 x
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Raptorman wrote:Oh wait, never mind. Our backup QB went score-for-score @New England, and then threw for 7 TDs against Detroit.
Sorry, you're right - it was six touchdowns. You Vikings fans are way more accustomed to keeping track of small numbers like that. 6, 7, etc. That's how many completions Ponder usually has in a game, right? How many wins the Vikings have most seasons? How many Super Bowl wins the Vikings have? Oh wait - that one's ZERO.

SK'LOL!
0 x

Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Sinatra wrote: Sorry, you're right - it was six touchdowns. You Vikings fans are way more accustomed to keeping track of small numbers like that. 6, 7, etc. That's how many completions Ponder usually has in a game, right? How many wins the Vikings have most seasons? How many Super Bowl wins the Vikings have? Oh wait - that one's ZERO.

SK'LOL!
I love Packer fans. You can always tell when they have nothing intelligent to say, they bring the fact that they have won more Super Bowls, or Championships then your team has. Got news for you, it's been going on for so long, Viking fans are numb to it. We view it as a grade school attempt to get us riled up. Most often we just laugh at it.

Maybe we should talk about he Packers in the 70's and 80's, with their 2 playoff appearance's in 25 years. Oh wait, you have 4 Super Bowls, I almost forgot, That wipes out years of crappy football.
0 x
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966

Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:53 pm

In the end you are just a packer fan. I'd rather go 0-16 as a Vikings fan than be 16-0 and win the SB as a Packers fan. You're almost as bad a Philly and Saints fans
0 x

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Laserman wrote:In the end you are just a packer fan. I'd rather go 0-16 as a Vikings fan than be 16-0 and win the SB as a Packers fan. You're almost as bad a Philly and Saints fans
Right, like we're actually supposed to believe that?
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

King James
All Pro Elite Player

Post by King James » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 pm

greenandgold wrote: Right, like we're actually supposed to believe that?
As hard as it may seem. We're so using to losing, that it is nothing to us now. Sad? Maybe. But what can we do lol
0 x

HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Lol! Sinatra was right to an extent!

Hindsight is always 20/20 though.

Skol Vikings.
0 x
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:38 am

NextQuestion wrote:You have a point but can you imagine your team without Rodgers? You'd be 3-13 at best as well.
Right now, yeah we CAN imagine. After a rocky start, Flynn ain't looking bad right now. Let's see if he can at least get consistent.
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?