Holy flying pigs!

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Holy flying pigs!

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Great game Gophers! Never thought I would see them beat Nebraska. Awesome!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Re: Holy flying pigs!

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

How do you tell which way this team will go. I have been wondering ever since Kill came in. Would be nice to see the gopher contend in the Big 10 again.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

PurpleKoolaid wrote:How do you tell which way this team will go. I have been wondering ever since Kill came in. Would be nice to see the gopher contend in the Big 10 again.
Yeah, I like Jerry Kill, but I just don't think he can be the HC for the Gophers if he is on the field because of his health. Maybe it is better for the program if he stays in the booth. They beat a good Northwestern team on the road and then came back and beat a team that they hadn't beaten in 53 years.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

And now they've won three straight! When was the last time they won three straight conference games? Like the 1960s?
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Four straight Big Ten wins for the first time since 1973!! Wow!

They really are playing good football, I hope they can keep it up!