View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Jennings who???? 
Starter

Post Jennings who????
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... nnings-who

:point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point:

EDIT: Sorry if I should have put this in a different forum, It made me laugh and I didnt even think about what forum I should have put this in!

EDIT: Moved to the Smack forum? I figured maybe NFL Talk but this really isnt smack.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post Re: Jennings who????
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000161647/article/aaron-rodgers-on-expacker-greg-jennings-who

EDIT: Sorry if I should have put this in a different forum, It made me laugh and I didnt even think about what forum I should have put this in!

EDIT: Moved to the Smack forum? I figured maybe NFL Talk but this really isnt smack.

Omg that is soooooo funny :roll: What is really great about the Cheesey fans is how soon they try and forget. They laughed at Favre and he came back and torched them :lol: Now they "blow off" and disrespect Jennings and gave him all of the motivation to burn up their crappy secondary. Smart move by the Chief Fudgepecker himself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 am
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000161647/article/aaron-rodgers-on-expacker-greg-jennings-who

Omg that is soooooo funny :roll: What is really great about the Cheesey fans is how soon they try and forget. They laughed at Favre and he came back and torched them :lol: Now they "blow off" and disrespect Jennings and gave him all of the motivation to burn up their crappy secondary. Smart move by the Chief Fudgepecker himself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL you are aware that most Packer fans actually, like the fact that Bert signed wit the Vikings right?

Lol, seriously dude, that whole Favre fiasco was a great storyline for a couple years, but one that we undisputedly got the better of. We laughed at Favre when you signed him your right, but why shouldn't we have? His last NFL season ended with him losing to his more talented successor, who then went on to win the SB. Sounds pretty laughable to me.

Its funny, because even though he choked away your season in 2009, Favre could have went out on top if he would have just retired, he would forever be known as the guy Aaron couldn't beat, and him and the vikes would always have
a HUGE one up on the Packers, if only if only...

But the Vikes ruined it, they begged Favre back for one more shot, and as a result, Aaron and the Pack put Brent and your purple pussies right back where they belong by beating them twice and going on and doing what Favre and the Vikes couldn't do the previous season, WIN THE SB, not choke in the NFCCG.

So now, even after all of that, even after Aaron Rodgers established, once again, Packer dominance over your team of perrenial losers, even after he established his own dominance over the aforementioned king of INTS, you go get yourself all excited about grabbing our 3rd best WR, congrats.

Just as with the Favre fiasco, your getting all excited over grabbing one of our ex players, setting yourself up for all the disappointment that is going to follow when we once again beat you and further prove our obvious superiority over your awful organization.

Its ok, I know it hurts. Maybe one day the Vikings will be anything more than that little #### team that the Packers like to kick around.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:12 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

You are sooo full of crap (probably because of all your fudge packing no doubt). The Peckers that I know were devastated to lose Favre and even more when he signed with the good guys and won the North. Again as far a Jennings he will toast your crappy team and we will all hear your sour grapes crap.
Let's review, Packers 15-1 lost (embarrassed in their 1st round homefield loss ) last year lost 5X's as many games losing to the Vikes and costing them home field. Yeah they beat the Vikes without Ponder (who smoked them the week before 120 QB rating with 3tds) and then were humiliated in their next play-off game and giving up a ALL-TIME league record for the most yards ever rushed by a QB. And what about AD running over, around and through that crappy defense. So now the third season 3-5 more losses than last year and probably will miss the play-offs.
Go suck cheese :yawn:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 pm
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
You are sooo full of crap (probably because of all your fudge packing no doubt). The Peckers that I know were devastated to lose Favre and even more when he signed with the good guys and won the North. Again as far a Jennings he will toast your crappy team and we will all hear your sour grapes crap.
Let's review, Packers 15-1 lost (embarrassed in their 1st round homefield loss ) last year lost 5X's as many games losing to the Vikes and costing them home field. Yeah they beat the Vikes without Ponder (who smoked them the week before 120 QB rating with 3tds) and then were humiliated in their next play-off game and giving up a ALL-TIME league record for the most yards ever rushed by a QB. And what about AD running over, around and through that crappy defense. So now the third season 3-5 more losses than last year and probably will miss the play-offs.
Go suck cheese :yawn:

Lol dude, you beat us twice and went and choked in the NFCCG, congrats....

We beat you fools twice (including a 31-3 humiliation where we tore your entire organization asunder.)
And not only did we WIN the NFCCG (unlike the biqueens) but we won the SB too.

In other words, there was a clear winner and a clear loser in that Favre fiasco, and your team was the loser. So why would we be mad at Favre? We won. (Similar to the Entire Packers vs Vikings rivalry, clear winner, clear loser...)
I know Jennings is your best WR since moss, but that's not saying much at all, he was our most inconsequential WR last year, have fun. Lol, dude our secondary has eaten Ponder up everytime they played him, save for your one win against us in the last 7 meetings. XD Ponder played the best game of his career, alongside of AD having a monster game, and you STILL barely won, good for you, as long as Ponder has the best game of his life you guys MIGHT squea out a win, and thats with AP.
Real impressive.

Hey man we've taken some licks in our last two postseasons but at least we were there, not to mention WE KNOW we can make an SB run, we did it less then 4 years ago. Bottomline is as long as we have Aaron we will continue to be, and also be recognized as a SB contender, you go and look at our last two playoff losses as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that your team is the Packers little #### purple punching bag.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

RandallioCobb18 wrote:
Lol, dude our secondary has eaten Ponder up everytime they played him

This is really something to brag about. Wow. :banana:

I love me some Christian Ponder, but honestly...he struggled last year--sometimes a lot. I wouldn't add "eaten Ponder up" to my team's list of accomplishments. Just sayin'. WEAK!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Starter

MelanieMFunk wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
Lol, dude our secondary has eaten Ponder up everytime they played him

This is really something to brag about. Wow. :banana:

I love me some Christian Ponder, but honestly...he struggled last year--sometimes a lot. I wouldn't add "eaten Ponder up" to my team's list of accomplishments. Just sayin'. WEAK!

Believe me I dont, I simply stated that in response to something about "our crappy secondary"......even though its better than the Vikings.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 pm
Veteran

Purple bruise wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:

I don't forget! I appreciate his years with us and wish him well. (Except of course when he plays the Packers) But it was a pure financial move on our part. He was starting to have diminishing years, the last couple plagued by injuries. It just would have cost us too much to keep him. I think we learned our lesson by keeping Donald Driver last year just because he used to be pretty darned good. But my original point is we dump them for finances, you guys seem to like to pick them up, and in my opinion, way overpay. Longwell may have been the single exception.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 pm
All Pro Elite Player

Ewwww. What's that stench in here? It smells like moldy cheese. Oh wait, it's just Packer fans. :puke: When Jennings scores all over your Pack this season you wont be saying Jennings who anymore? Rodgers miss jennings. He's just still butt hurt that his go to WR is with us.

Fri May 24, 2013 11:03 am
Starter

JEC334 wrote:
Ewwww. What's that stench in here? It smells like moldy cheese. Oh wait, it's just Packer fans. :puke: When Jennings scores all over your Pack this season you wont be saying Jennings who anymore? Rodgers miss jennings. He's just still butt hurt that his go to WR is with us.

What smells like failure in here? Probably just all the Vikes fans trying to delude themselves into believing that their team is going to stop being completely irrelevant.

Vikes fans have been talking #### about how theyre time is coming since the early 90's, dont you get it? Your team sucks, theyl never be anything more then the Packers ####, they couldntt do it in 98, they couldnt do it in 09, they couldnt do it even when they had a potential dynasty in the 70's, the Vikings are nothing, and thats all theyll ever be.

As to Jennings, HAHAHA. Dude, Jennings was the most inconsequential WR on the roster last year, he would have been nice to keep around but not at that price, and hes probably not going to do much with your god awful QB throwing at his feet. Randall Cobb is as good right now as Jennings has EVER been, AND he can do much much more.

Lol, seriously dude, didnt the Favre to the Vikes fiasco during 09-10 teach you anything? Even when everything looks like its going to work out in your teams favor, even when it looks like your teams going to completely get the best of the Packers, they dont.. The Packers quickly #### smack your #### joke of a franchise back into there place, it happens every time dude, like clockwork. Even Favre couldnt help the Vikings get over on the Packers, so now you get our oldest, most injury prone WR and all of a sudden your not the same #### team of chokers anymore? Not how it works bruh.

When the Packers are getting fitted for they're 5th SB ring, and your still wondering why your team is completely unable to do anything other than choke, remember this thread.

Fri May 24, 2013 12:03 pm
All Pro Elite Player

RandallioCobb18 wrote:
JEC334 wrote:

What smells like failure in here? Probably just all the Vikes fans trying to delude themselves into believing that their team is going to stop being completely irrelevant.

Vikes fans have been talking #### about how theyre time is coming since the early 90's, dont you get it? Your team sucks, theyl never be anything more then the Packers ####, they couldntt do it in 98, they couldnt do it in 09, they couldnt do it even when they had a potential dynasty in the 70's, the Vikings are nothing, and thats all theyll ever be.

As to Jennings, HAHAHA. Dude, Jennings was the most inconsequential WR on the roster last year, he would have been nice to keep around but not at that price, and hes probably not going to do much with your god awful QB throwing at his feet. Randall Cobb is as good right now as Jennings has EVER been, AND he can do much much more.

Lol, seriously dude, didnt the Favre to the Vikes fiasco during 09-10 teach you anything? Even when everything looks like its going to work out in your teams favor, even when it looks like your teams going to completely get the best of the Packers, they dont.. The Packers quickly #### smack your #### joke of a franchise back into there place, it happens every time dude, like clockwork. Even Favre couldnt help the Vikings get over on the Packers, so now you get our oldest, most injury prone WR and all of a sudden your not the same #### team of chokers anymore? Not how it works bruh.

When the Packers are getting fitted for they're 5th SB ring, and your still wondering why your team is completely unable to do anything other than choke, remember this thread.

I'll be one of the few Vikings fan to tell you that I hated Favre and did not want him to come to Minnesota. I got heat for it from other Vikings fans on another message board for not liking Favre. But to make things fair, Favre did beat the crap out of your team the first year. The 2010 year, the team just seem to look tired and defeated. But that was in the past junior. This is a BRAND NEW season. We have 3 good drafts picks. All which we expect to start. We've made some changes all around our roster and the outcome looks good on paper.

You guys got lucky last season in the playoffs. You guys took advantage of a QB who hasn't played a down all season. Not saying that Ponder is THAT good, but he would have gave us a better chance to compete and pull off a win. So we will see what happens this season. You talk as if the Vikings will never have a chance to win a super bowl. But we will see. We might just win one this season.

Fri May 24, 2013 5:40 pm
Pro Bowl Elite Player

RandallioCobb18 wrote:
JEC334 wrote:

Cobb better than Jennings? any creditability or logic anyone every gave you is gone by now. A WR with two years under his belt with the so called best QB in the league and he hasn't broke 1000 yards? But yet a healthy Jennings was ranked top 60 on the nfl top 100 and one year lead the league in TDS. Comparing Cobb to Jennings it like comparing Dalton to Big ben. Lots of people think Dalton is good (like Cobb) but Jennings has proven he is great (like big ben).

Sun May 26, 2013 8:01 am
Starter

allday1991 wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
JEC334 wrote:

Well, to be fair, saying Cobb is better then Jennings has EVER been already was a bit of an exageration, let me put it this way, Randall Cobb has shown the ability do make all the plays Jennings did and more.

jennings best attribute was perhaps his route running and after watching Cobb for 2 seasons (and a bit of his collegiate days) I can say with confidence that Cobb is just about as crisp, sharp as any Packer WR ive seen in years. I honestly think Cobb is the most talented wide out weve had since Sterling Sharpe, I understand you not feeling the same but it is what it is. Jennings was a fantastic route runner and an equally talented leader but the fact of the matter remains,

Cobb better than Jennings? any creditability or logic anyone every gave you is gone by now. A WR with two years under his belt with the so called best QB in the league and he hasn't broke 1000 yards? But yet a healthy Jennings was ranked top 60 on the nfl top 100 and one year lead the league in TDS. Comparing Cobb to Jennings it like comparing Dalton to Big ben. Lots of people think Dalton is good (like Cobb) but Jennings has proven he is great (like big ben).

Well, to be fair, saying Cobb is ALREADY better then Jennings is a bit of an exaggeration, but I dont think he's as far off as you think. (Im not just saying this because you guys have Greg, I really thought since the moment Cobb was drafted he was destined to be a superstar)

Gregs best asset, was undoubtably his route running, the guy runs magnificent, crisp routes and almost makes it look beautiful while doing so, but Id go as far to say that Randall is right up there with him, albeit slightly less polished.

But whereas Greg is a WR, Cobb is a jack of all trades, he does everything, and everything he does, he does quite well, you can say what you want, but unless your a Packer fan, I doubt you have ANY idea as to the extent Randall carried our team last year, there was a point where he was our most valuable player on the entire team other then Rodgers, for a long time it felt like McCarthy was trying his hardest to get Cobb the ball literally every oppurtunity possible. I can understand why you would think Cobb has not been as valuable as Jennings yet this early in his career, althought I whole heartily disagree with you. I think last year he was as valuable to the Packers as any season Greg had, in fact he broke the franchise record for all purpose yards.

As to Big Ben and Dalton, that was a good comparison but I dont view Ben as 'Great", he is definantly a good QB but great? I dont think so, some of the Ds hes got to play with have been utterly ridiculous, not to mention his Game winning pass against the Cardinals that wasn't really a catch, I just think he's one of the more overrated player in the NFL. But he's still is more proven then Dalton for sure.

Tue May 28, 2013 9:07 am
Starter

JEC334 wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
JEC334 wrote:

I'll be one of the few Vikings fan to tell you that I hated Favre and did not want him to come to Minnesota. I got heat for it from other Vikings fans on another message board for not liking Favre. But to make things fair, Favre did beat the crap out of your team the first year. The 2010 year, the team just seem to look tired and defeated. But that was in the past junior. This is a BRAND NEW season. We have 3 good drafts picks. All which we expect to start. We've made some changes all around our roster and the outcome looks good on paper.

You guys got lucky last season in the playoffs. You guys took advantage of a QB who hasn't played a down all season. Not saying that Ponder is THAT good, but he would have gave us a better chance to compete and pull off a win. So we will see what happens this season. You talk as if the Vikings will never have a chance to win a super bowl. But we will see. We might just win one this season.

Lol well im surely not dumb enough to believe that theres no chance the Vikings will ever win a SB, but its the smack forums so im gotta lay it on you guys heavy :D not that I expect anything more in return.

Something I dont understand, why are your draft picks 'good' or any better then the Packers draft picks? You all act like there is no way in hell any of your draft picks bust, or that the Packers draft picks dont bust.

I understand the reason for excitement, but please understand were pretty excited as Packer fans too, I dont feel like typing up a whole bunch about the Packers draft picks, but we filled some key spots in the draft too, it all comes down to if those players earn their keep, if not then its just a wasted pick, thats why I dont understand why Vikes fans think this is such a 'good draft', the truth is, we wont know until about 3 years down the road, its fun to talk and speculate but really, thats all it is, speculation.

Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

RandallioCobb18 wrote:
Lol well im surely not dumb enough to believe that theres no chance the Vikings will ever win a SB, but its the smack forums so im gotta lay it on you guys heavy :D not that I expect anything more in return.

Something I dont understand, why are your draft picks 'good' or any better then the Packers draft picks? You all act like there is no way in hell any of your draft picks bust, or that the Packers draft picks dont bust.

I understand the reason for excitement, but please understand were pretty excited as Packer fans too, I dont feel like typing up a whole bunch about the Packers draft picks, but we filled some key spots in the draft too, it all comes down to if those players earn their keep, if not then its just a wasted pick, thats why I dont understand why Vikes fans think this is such a 'good draft', the truth is, we wont know until about 3 years down the road, its fun to talk and speculate but really, thats all it is, speculation.

I can answer that. Go to any Packer forum and they say the same thing about the Vikings draft picks. I remember when they drafted Peterson. All I heard from Packer fans was that he was injury prone and would be lucky to play 10 games a season. And he would be out of football in 3 years. This year it's all about how Patterson was a stretch and that he's likely to be a bust.

Tue May 28, 2013 10:25 pm
All Pro Elite Player

RandallioCobb18 wrote:

It is a good draft because we filled the needs on our team. Now you're right, some of these guys could be busts but that goes for any team. And they didnt rush, most people didnt even expect the 3 guys we drafted in the 1st round to be available. Everyone kept screaming Manti Te'o and Keenan Allen. But we went and filled 3 positions that needed to be addressed. Thats why we had a good draft. But using your logic, no team drafted good this year until we see what happens to the players 3 years down the road.

I know as a rival, you would like to doubt us but we are for real. Patterson will show Randall Cobb what a true kick return looks like. :thumbsup:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:30 am
Starter

Raptorman wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:

I can answer that. Go to any Packer forum and they say the same thing about the Vikings draft picks. I remember when they drafted Peterson. All I heard from Packer fans was that he was injury prone and would be lucky to play 10 games a season. And he would be out of football in 3 years. This year it's all about how Patterson was a stretch and that he's likely to be a bust.

Your point? I understand that kind of stuff can be funny to look back on but you need to realize that that road goes both ways, you should have seen the crap Vikings fans spewed about Rodgers when he was set to take over as starter, I had a few Viking fan buddies all set to dub him "Error" Rodgers, Whats even funnier is how they all swore T-Jack was their man, and that he was going to be better then Aaron, WHOA, talk about error... :rofl:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 am
Starter

JEC334 wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:

It is a good draft because we filled the needs on our team. Now you're right, some of these guys could be busts but that goes for any team. And they didnt rush, most people didnt even expect the 3 guys we drafted in the 1st round to be available. Everyone kept screaming Manti Te'o and Keenan Allen. But we went and filled 3 positions that needed to be addressed. Thats why we had a good draft. But using your logic, no team drafted good this year until we see what happens to the players 3 years down the road.

I know as a rival, you would like to doubt us but we are for real. Patterson will show Randall Cobb what a true kick return looks like. :thumbsup:

Im not saying you shouldnt have an opinion on your draft, but I am saying that dont expect other people from around the league to take notice and bow downto the great dynasty that is the Vikings, simply because they drafted a few positions of need. (Not saying 'you' in a literal manner of course.) It was just funny watching the Vikes give up what they did to go get Patterson, and then, in turn, watching all the Vikes fans in the land proclaim themselves division champs. :rofl:

That said, I think Floyd is going to be a GREAT player, kind of sucks you got him, but im used to you guys having killer DTs.

As to your new headcase receiver, hell be lucky if he can come in and make an impact like Cobb does for the Packers, on any side of the ball, although I dont anticipate many more kick returns for Randall Cobb, we seem to be LOADED with Kick Return guys and McCarthy doesnt want such an essential peice of our offense taking the hits on special teams, but fortuantly for us, their was almost no drop off when Jeremy Ross tok over that spot, he looked as explosive as anyone out their on special teams. Aside from his terribly ill timed fumble in the Playoffs.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:34 am
Commissioner

RandallioCobb18 wrote:
It was just funny watching the Vikes give up what they did to go get Patterson, and then, in turn, watching all the Vikes fans in the land proclaim themselves division champs.

Because that happened. :roll:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 am
Hall of Fame Inductee

RandallioCobb18 wrote:

You have issues. I love how you pretend that the Packers are sooooooo much better in our rivalry. Really? The Packers just stomp all over us, huh? They always have?

Total meetings: 105

GB leads: 55-49-1

Postseason results: Tied 1-1

Longest streak of wins: MN with 7 from 75-78

Alright, so you have a FEW more wins than us...but we all know we've had a few rough years. Give it time, and we'll even that up a bit. We all know it always remains fairly close--and I always remember it being a lot closer than it is now. But for you to come on here and run your face about the Vikings being irrelevant and basically that they are the Packers little b****...you are out of your mind. Seriously. Just stop. It makes no sense. We are the Vikings; not the Lions, Sally. Besides, if you TRULY felt that way, I highly doubt you'd waste your time on a Vikings fans message board. If the Vikings are irrelevant...so are their fans, correct? Yeah. A tad bit contradictory there, pal! Just sayin'.... You're far too angry to pretend we don't matter! Nice try, though!

So, you have more Super Bowls...rah rah rah. Congratulations. But don't pretend you are some macho, superior team when it comes to the actual rivalry, though. BARELY!

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Inductee

RandallioCobb18 wrote:

Quote:
Asked about the comparison between Rodgers, Brett Favre and Christian Ponder, Jennings replied, via the St. Paul Pioneer Press, "I'll take Brett. He did it for so long. I got there in a period of time where Brett already was there (as an elite quarterback). Then the guy they have now, he sat behind Brett and he learned so much."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... -jokesters

They are just taking friendly jabs at each other. It is funny. Not nearly as funny as you thought it was. You thought y'all had some big buuuuuuuuuurn on Jennings, the Vikings, and their fans. Again, BARELY!

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
Starter

MelanieMFunk wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:

Quote:
Asked about the comparison between Rodgers, Brett Favre and Christian Ponder, Jennings replied, via the St. Paul Pioneer Press, "I'll take Brett. He did it for so long. I got there in a period of time where Brett already was there (as an elite quarterback). Then the guy they have now, he sat behind Brett and he learned so much."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... -jokesters

They are just taking friendly jabs at each other. It is funny. Not nearly as funny as you thought it was. You thought y'all had some big buuuuuuuuuurn on Jennings, the Vikings, and their fans. Again, BARELY!

I didnt think it was some huge burn, on Jennings as you put it, I just thought it was funny the comments that were going back and forth, I thought Jennings own comments about taking Brett over that "other guy" were even funnier.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:03 am
Starter

MelanieMFunk wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:

You have issues. I love how you pretend that the Packers are sooooooo much better in our rivalry. Really? The Packers just stomp all over us, huh? They always have?

Alright, so you have a FEW more wins than us...but we all know we've had a few rough years. Give it time, and we'll even that up a bit. We all know it always remains fairly close--and I always remember it being a lot closer than it is now. But for you to come on here and run your face about the Vikings being irrelevant and basically that they are the Packers little b****...you are out of your mind. Seriously. Just stop. It makes no sense. We are the Vikings; not the Lions, Sally. Besides, if you TRULY felt that way, I highly doubt you'd waste your time on a Vikings fans message board. If the Vikings are irrelevant...so are their fans, correct? Yeah. A tad bit contradictory there, pal! Just sayin'.... You're far too angry to pretend we don't matter! Nice try, though!

So, you have more Super Bowls...rah rah rah. Congratulations. But don't pretend you are some macho, superior team when it comes to the actual rivalry, though. BARELY!

Lol, the only angry in this equation is you. Run your face. XD Its funny how you play down our Super Bowls and talk about us 'rah rahing' about that, but you fail to realize that as soon as the Vikings do ANYTHING even remotely successful, their fans jump out of their shadows and proclaim the Vikings to be the lords of the land, you can say what you want about the Lions, their fans dont talk a bunch of disillusioned bullcrap that their team cant back up on the field.

I actually give Vikings fans some credit, they sure know how to talk ####, fail miserably, and get right back up and talk #### again, but it doesnt change the fact that every game you have ever watched of your beloved Vikings has been completely in vein due to their propensity for sucking when it counts.

As to the Vikings, you WANT to be our rivals sooooo bad, you can pretend its a good "rivalry" but it doesnt make it true, the Packers main rival has always been and will always be the Bears, at least they have ONE ring, I mean jeez. The Vikings had a chance to completely ream the Packers in a place that it would hurt for a loooong time, had they not choked away the 2009 NFCCG, oh man, beating us twice with Favre and going and winning the SB? That would have hurt, big time. Go win a SB then we will talk about this whole "rivalry' thing.

My thanks for prying him out of retirement one last year so Aaron could even the score in the head to head series and go off and win the SB.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:19 am
Career Elite Player

I sort of wonder if the Vikings won a SB...would Packer fans still troll and talk a ton of crap?

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:14 pm
All Pro Elite Player

NextQuestion wrote:
I sort of wonder if the Vikings won a SB...would Packer fans still troll and talk a ton of crap?

Of course. Then we would have to hear about how they have more championships than us.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:54 pm
All Pro Elite Player

And dont pretend you guys dont miss Jennings. I remember before/during the season, Packers fan were complaining that Jennings didnt want to be there anymore. I dont know how it all went down but from what I was hearing from one of my buddies, who happens to be a Packer fan :flamed: , that Jennings' sister was running off at the mouth at something about why Jennings was feeling the way he was at the time.

And when I was browsing on the Puker forums and I was seeing threads like, "Why is Jennings unhappy," and "Is Jennings gonna leave." Apparently Jennings was unhappy before the season if got going and if the Packers were smart they would have traded him and atleast to attempt to get something out of it.

And the thing that really put the icing on the cake. Aaron Rodgers usually tweets players who are leaving the team "goodbye." He did everyone except Jennings this time so I know Rodgers feel some type of way about him going to the Vikings.

And you talk about the Vikings "wanting" to be your rival. If that were the case, why do you Packer fans get mad when your players come here. I mean you even took time to make a thread called "Jennings who" so we know you care about him. Just like when Brett came and most fans dont even want him to come back to retire as a Packer because played for the Vikings. lol You Packer fans are something else.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:31 am
Hall of Fame Inductee

RandallioCobb18 wrote:
MelanieMFunk wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:

Lol, the only angry in this equation is you. Run your face. XD Its funny how you play down our Super Bowls and talk about us 'rah rahing' about that, but you fail to realize that as soon as the Vikings do ANYTHING even remotely successful, their fans jump out of their shadows and proclaim the Vikings to be the lords of the land, you can say what you want about the Lions, their fans dont talk a bunch of disillusioned bullcrap that their team cant back up on the field.

I actually give Vikings fans some credit, they sure know how to talk ####, fail miserably, and get right back up and talk #### again, but it doesnt change the fact that every game you have ever watched of your beloved Vikings has been completely in vein due to their propensity for sucking when it counts.

As to the Vikings, you WANT to be our rivals sooooo bad, you can pretend its a good "rivalry" but it doesnt make it true, the Packers main rival has always been and will always be the Bears, at least they have ONE ring, I mean jeez. The Vikings had a chance to completely ream the Packers in a place that it would hurt for a loooong time, had they not choked away the 2009 NFCCG, oh man, beating us twice with Favre and going and winning the SB? That would have hurt, big time. Go win a SB then we will talk about this whole "rivalry' thing.

My thanks for prying him out of retirement one last year so Aaron could even the score in the head to head series and go off and win the SB.

Ahhh. Making generalizations about Vikings fans. Interesting how you don't like obnoxious Vikings fans...but you're on a Vikings fan message board doing the exact same thing you seem to be criticizing those obnoxious Vikings fans for. Look up the word "hypocrite" in the dictionary and let me know what it says! ;)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:42 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Inductee

JEC334 wrote:

And you talk about the Vikings "wanting" to be your rival. If that were the case, why do you Packer fans get mad when your players come here. I mean you even took time to make a thread called "Jennings who" so we know you care about him. Just like when Brett came and most fans dont even want him to come back to retire as a Packer because played for the Vikings. lol You Packer fans are something else.

Nope. I guess the Vikings and Packers aren't rivals. We can't be because we don't have a Super Bowl win. The Packers have no rivals within the division in MY mind with that logic. Because the Packers are the only team to win a Super Bowl in our division in my lifetime. *shrugs* Oh well. I guess he's right. The Packers are so dominant and groovy. It's just no competition. They win the division every year with no trouble. I bet with Aaron Rodgers they'll win at least another 8 Super Bowls or so. They are so awesome. :roll: I guess the Lions are our main rival. lol. That's news to me! :)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Veteran

JEC334 wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:

Of course. Then we would have to hear about how they have more championships than us.

Well, we DO! We have more championships than ANYBODY in the NFL! Including them darned BEARS, who I still hate way more than I hate the Vikings.

Heck, I think I hate Detroit more than the Vikings.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:14 pm
All Pro Elite Player

greenandgold wrote:
JEC334 wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:

Well, we DO! We have more championships than ANYBODY in the NFL! Including them darned BEARS, who I still hate way more than I hate the Vikings.

Heck, I think I hate Detroit more than the Vikings.

So why aren't you on the Bears or Lions message boards talking smack? But first you need to do more research. The Steelers have the most super bowl rings. Behind them is Dallas, New England, San Francisco, and Denver. THEN there's the Packers tied at four with the G-Men. I thought you would know that but perhaps math isn't the best skill in Wisconsin...lol :lol:

Don't worry though. The Vikings will join the super bowl club very soon.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next