Tis the season!

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Tis the season!

Post by Funkytown »

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to those two games as well. And I'm debating between the Packers and Skins on top of that. :) Where are you sitting?
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Geez. You like the upper level or what? :) Out of my 21 games, I think I've sat up there like...4 times. And one time was for the Cowboys playoff game for the '09 season. I'm all about being close to the action! :thumbsup: I suppose the first 10 rows in the upper level I could handle, but eh. If I'm making the trip--I'm getting good seats dang it! :D

As far as RG3...yes, I think it would be exciting to see him play. Although, that's not really the reason I'm debating between those two. :) I want to go to the home opener because it's just a little extra exciting, and the last game against the Lions to see the last game in the Dome. Gonna miss that ol' dump! :D The weather is probably going to suck though, but I don't really have a choice now do I? lol. And as far as the Packers or Skins...those two games are in the middle; they should be good games; and the weather should still be decent. Seems like a great plan to me! :govikes:
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

How many times do I have to tell you that my name is not Will? :thumbsup: lol

Don't make me go into it again. lol

Anyways, you should definitely go to the Packers game! Like I said, I'm debating on it...but I have a co-worker that wants to go to that game, as well as another friend...so it'll probably be Packers for me! We'll see! I get awful cranky when we lose to the Packers, though. Not sure I want to risk that. It'll just ruin my whole time!

It's still early, though. I have plenty of time to decide!

It's interesting that you're excited about playing at TCF. I'm not--not at all. I think it's going to be weird and kinda sucky. As much as the Dome is junk...I love it! It's ours! And I love when it gets rockin'! TCF just isn't gonna do it for me, especially in late December. :D
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Where did you buy your tickets from?

I usually try to get things planned early as well, but I just dropped HUNDREDS of dollars on my draft party trip. I'm just gonna chiiiiill for a while. lol.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

What is all this "wilderness" talk? Do explain.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Got my tickets to the Browns and Packers--and ordered my Lions tickets tonight. :thumbsup: