Hi, My Name Is Tyrann

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Hi, My Name Is Tyrann

Post by dead_poet »

Fascinating read on Tyrann Mathieu.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_ ... ame-tyrann
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Demi
Commissioner

Re: Hi, My Name Is Tyrann

Post by Demi »

And a handful of days after this article comes out, he cancels two interviews because he's "sick". What a clown. :lol:
saint33
All Pro Elite Player

Post by saint33 »

Demi wrote:And a handful of days after this article comes out, he cancels two interviews because he's "sick". What a clown. :lol:

maybe, just maybe, he was sick. I know, crazy thought.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Most important interviews in his life, and he's going to call in sick? :rofl:

Obviously I'm not the crazy one.
CaptainKirov
Starter

Post by CaptainKirov »

Demi wrote:Most important interviews in his life, and he's going to call in sick? :rofl:

Obviously I'm not the crazy one.
Trust me. A bad case of asspee and your stomach not wanting anything in it. Its kinda hard to just leave the bathroom.
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great

Deadpool
Rookie

Post by Deadpool »

2nd round is too high, but 3rd round is well worth the risk for a guy that's possibly Winfield 2.0, with elite return ability.
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

CaptainKirov wrote:A bad case of asspee and your stomach not wanting anything in it. Its kinda hard to just leave the bathroom.
This pretty much describes my life the past couple days. Bleh....
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

I'd take him in the 4th round. The 4th is a good place to take high risk/reward types like Everson Griffen. Earlier than that and the balance of risk/reward should tilt more towards reward even that reward isn't as high (although in the 1st it should be pretty darn high).
mondry
Hall of Famer

Post by mondry »

This whole thing just seems really confusing to me, it sounds more like the dude is doing heroin with the "difficulty" he seems to have "avoiding" it... I don't think this guy just has a problem with pot, I think he has some severe mental issues. I mean I'm glad they're taking steps to keep him out of trouble but if that's what's necessary because at any moment he'll just pick up a blunt and go crazy then there has to be deeper things at play there.

I could see a vince young situation here and with drugs mixed in, probably even worse.