Kim Kiper Puts Husband's Mock Draft Up On Fridge

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Kim Kiper Puts Husband's Mock Draft Up On Fridge

Post by dead_poet »

:lol:
TOWSON, MD—Kim Kiper proudly displayed her husband’s 2013 NFL mock draft on the refrigerator door Wednesday, claiming that the 52-year-old football analyst worked very hard hand-writing a list of potential selections for every single team in the league. “Mel was so cute when he came running into the kitchen excited to show off the mock draft that he made all by himself,” said Kiper, adding that her husband is often content to sit on the floor of his room all day quietly pretending to choose draft picks for NFL teams. “The smile on his face was priceless when I told him that I was going to put it up on the fridge where everyone can see the good job he did. I’m very pleased that he didn’t have any tantrums this year. Sometimes he gets so frustrated after mixing up the draft order that he throws a fit and stomps around the house for hours.” Kim Kiper, who attempted to encourage and praise her husband, admitted to reporters that she had to help him make selections for picks five through 32.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/kim-ki ... ne:default
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Kim Kiper Puts Husband's Mock Draft Up On Fridge

Post by Mothman »

:rofl: That's hilarious.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

:thumbsup:

Classic Onion piece.

I bet many of our wives would think our obsessions here are rather "cute" too!
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

I'm surprised the photo didn't show a little gold star stuck on the paper. :)
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Eli wrote:I'm surprised the photo didn't show a little gold star stuck on the paper. :)
I'm guessing by tomorrow night there should probably be a big red "F"
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest »

And on that final mock, Kiper has the Vikings grabbing Woods and Ogletree at 23 and 25, respectively.
CaptainKirov
Starter

Post by CaptainKirov »

PacificNorseWest wrote:And on that final mock, Kiper has the Vikings grabbing Woods and Ogletree at 23 and 25, respectively.
in true Kiper fashion it is just awful.
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great

HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

mrc44 wrote:
Hahha so true

Is he that bad? I don't really follow the draft hysteria too closely and only maybe look at a few mock drafts in the couple days leading up to the draft, but does he have a reputation for making horrible predictions? How in the hell does he keep his job and title of "Draft Guru" then?

Is somebody out there on the interwebs keeping score on all these "expert" final mocks? That would be interesting to see