Final 3 round mock draft.

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

CaptainKirov
Starter

Final 3 round mock draft.

Post by CaptainKirov »

Im not sure what im going to do with myself once mock draft season is over(besides start on 2014)

But ive redone this mock draft so many freaking times it is unreal :wallbang: . But i have decide that this is my final mock draft for the 2013 NFL Draft. :thumbsup:

Would appreciate your input

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... QVGc#gid=0
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great

losperros
Commissioner

Re: Final 3 round mock draft.

Post by losperros »

CaptainKirov wrote:Im not sure what im going to do with myself once mock draft season is over(besides start on 2014)

But ive redone this mock draft so many freaking times it is unreal :wallbang: . But i have decide that this is my final mock draft for the 2013 NFL Draft. :thumbsup:

Would appreciate your input

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... QVGc#gid=0
Interesting. I could see the Vikings making the picks you suggest.

I may have missed something, though. Do you have the Vikings trading out of their 25th pick in R1?
big deli Vike
Backup

Post by big deli Vike »

Yeah a trade with the bills and we get brown in round two
CaptainKirov
Starter

Post by CaptainKirov »

I didnt want to go trade crazy. But this is one i see possible. Te'o is gone and the Bills are going to want to get their QB. By giving up their 2nd, 4th and a 2014 3rd rounder the vikings move back and get Arthur Brown out of Kansas St.
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I don't see the Vikings trading one of their first rounders unless it is for another player OR to move up in the first. just my thought on potential trades :)
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018