Vikings 7 round mock

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Re: Vikings 7 round mock

Post by S197 »

Nice job, looks like you put a lot of time into your mock. I'm a fan of the Hamilton pick, I mentioned him in early January as a potential mid-round pickup. I really wish we could find a way to get Elam on this team, I think he's going to be a stud but I see the Vikings staying at the LB/CB/WR positions in round 1 and I don't think Elam makes it to round 2, certainly not to our pick.
CaptainKirov
Starter

Re: Vikings 7 round mock

Post by CaptainKirov »

S197 wrote:Nice job, looks like you put a lot of time into your mock. I'm a fan of the Hamilton pick, I mentioned him in early January as a potential mid-round pickup. I really wish we could find a way to get Elam on this team, I think he's going to be a stud but I see the Vikings staying at the LB/CB/WR positions in round 1 and I don't think Elam makes it to round 2, certainly not to our pick.
The only think i think Hamilton needs to work on the most is adding bulk. Corners like Brandon Browner would snap him in half.
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great