Pick4 Week 17 -- Schmoozing

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Turtle Burger
All Pro Elite Player

Pick4 Week 17 -- Schmoozing

Post by Turtle Burger »

Atlanta, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis are locked into playoff seeds and may (or may not) rest starters. A lot of games are double digit spreads this week.
Good luck picking!
Turtle Burger
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Pick4 Week 17 -- Schmoozing

Post by Turtle Burger »

Given everyone's picks, glg and novellahub are already eliminated. The Dallas-Washington game will most likely decide the Pick4 winner: Dallas = BGM, Washington = viking_guy.
Turtle Burger
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Turtle Burger »

Pittsburgh -11 over Cleveland
San Diego -10 over Oakland
Atlanta -5 over Tampa Bay
viking_guy
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by viking_guy »

Turtle Burger wrote:Given everyone's picks, glg and novellahub are already eliminated. The Dallas-Washington game will most likely decide the Pick4 winner: Dallas = BGM, Washington = viking_guy.

go Redskins!
Barry
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Barry »

I went with the playoff scenario for pics this week, you know, since I'm last anyway.
Minnesota to win. Just in case they don't, Philadelphia, Washington and Detroit to win.
:v):
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

Turtle Burger wrote:Given everyone's picks, glg and novellahub are already eliminated. The Dallas-Washington game will most likely decide the Pick4 winner: Dallas = BGM, Washington = viking_guy.
Jeez, that's brilliant of me, should have waited!
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

(this is unofficial! just me looking at their picks)
BGM has a 3 point lead after the early games. He got Buffalo and Carolina, has Dallas left. viking_guy missed on Bears, has Seattle and Washington left. Both picked KC, so that doesn't matter. viking_guy needs Seattle to come through to put it all on the night game.
Turtle Burger
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Turtle Burger »

glg wrote: (this is unofficial! just me looking at their picks)
BGM has a 3 point lead after the early games. He got Buffalo and Carolina, has Dallas left. viking_guy missed on Bears, has Seattle and Washington left. Both picked KC, so that doesn't matter. viking_guy needs Seattle to come through to put it all on the night game.
That's what I'm seeing too, and Seattle didn't cover their spread. Looks like BGM has it wrapped up!