Playoff Spot on the Line!

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Playoff Spot on the Line!

Post by S197 »

QB: P. Manning
RB: D. McFadden, A. Morris
WR: W. Welker, A. Johnson
TE: A. Gates
Flex: Antonio Brown
K: Walsh
D: Chicago

Bench:

Heath Miller
Dwayne Bowe
Shonn Greene
Matt Schaub
Matt Forte

McFadden seems to be the more healthy of the two (between him and Forte). Would anyone start Heath Miller over Antonio Gates? What about Antonio Brown or Bowe? I'm just a little worried about starting two Steelers if Batch is at QB.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Playoff Spot on the Line!

Post by dead_poet »

S197 wrote:QB: P. Manning
RB: D. McFadden, A. Morris
WR: W. Welker, A. Johnson
TE: A. Gates
Flex: Antonio Brown
K: Walsh
D: Chicago

Bench:

Heath Miller
Dwayne Bowe
Shonn Greene
Matt Schaub
Matt Forte

McFadden seems to be the more healthy of the two (between him and Forte). Would anyone start Heath Miller over Antonio Gates? What about Antonio Brown or Bowe? I'm just a little worried about starting two Steelers if Batch is at QB.
I'd stay away from any Steeler TE/WR if Batch is under center. Of course, I don't know how much of an upgrade Bowe is with whoever is under center this week for KC. I'd still go Gates/Bowe
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

The Steelers have formally ruled out Ben Roethlisberger (shoulder, ribs) for Week 13 against the Ravens.
:wallbang:
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

From what I've been reading, McFadden isn't going to get a lot of reps this week either. You'd best go Forte, even if he'll be spelled a bit more than usual with Bush (and cede goal line to him as well). Better bet for production anyway. Anybody on waivers?

Don't feel bad. I had Matt Ryan on one team and Julio on two. :x Thankfully both my opponents had Brees so there's still SOME hope.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

No one really on waivers. Think I'll just have to go with what I got.
GoldenBear91
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by GoldenBear91 »

Living in IL I have not seen much from Forte...i don't know if he is hurt or what. But Forte has not been impressive, plus he is going against the packers which is going to be like a playoff game so I think the packers will be ready for him