Pick4 Week 10 -- Schmoozing

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Turtle Burger
All Pro Elite Player

Pick4 Week 10 -- Schmoozing

Post by Turtle Burger »

3 games this weekend are double digit spreads this week, and 2 of the 3 are division rivalry games, so may be a lot more competitive than they appear on paper. Vikings are home underdogs after a poor last few weeks.
novellahub
Transition Player

Re: Pick4 Week 10 -- Schmoozing

Post by novellahub »

One of the hardest weeks for me for making decisions on who to pick.
Joe
Imac
Franchise Player

Post by Imac »

Valhalla wrote: I see a lot of people picked the Colts and this is looking like a good pick. And Jax is at home.
I rarely if ever pick before noon on Sunday (local time) but jumped this week because that Colts game to me looked like a sure thing. Glad I did now.

Ian
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Valhalla wrote:about 2 years ago, Miami lost all their home games and won except vs. the Patriots all of their road games. That was a big time loss at home, must have brought out the boo birds.
Seriously? OMG That's amazing...
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Valhalla wrote:I note PurpleMustReign it seems usually picks the Raiders games, interesting, we all have reasons.
For real? Interesting... I never realized that.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
CalVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CalVike »

Holy cow. Another 1-3. I maybe should try George Costanza's opposites approach. "I'm unemployed and I live with my parents." Either that or shadow BGM's picks.