What to do with Chris Johnson

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

What to do with Chris Johnson

Post by S197 »

Of course the week I bench him he finally gets a 100-yard game. I don't see starting him next week but does anyone see any promise for this guy? I haven't watched any Titans games other than the OT but it seems like the line is bad and he just isn't giving it the effort he once was. I don't feel like I can drop him but I don't feel like I could get anything in a trade either.

Luckily as long as Miles Austin doesn't have a HUGE game and/or Brandon Marshall catches at least a few passes I should be okay for this week.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: What to do with Chris Johnson

Post by dead_poet »

It's a tough position. That's why I avoided him in the draft like the plague. I don't know if you have any other choice but to keep starting him (provided you don't have any better options). It's been a tough year for RBs this season it seems. You might sniff around and see if anyone wants to buy him for another need area, but you're not likely to get much. But you might get more this week than you would have last week thanks to his best game of the year and promise. He is still the #1 RB, and that's valuable.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly