Start Moss?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Start Moss?

Post by Juice »

Moss @MIN or Decker vs. HOU?

EDIT: Went with Decker since he gets targeted a lot more.
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Start Moss?

Post by Cliff »

I don't think there is any game in which you start Randy Moss. At least not until he sees more of the field.

If I were you I would look to replace him. The reports of Moss sulking are generally followed up with a report about him being cut these days.

He's basically a player-coach at this point and if he draws negative attention I think he'll be cut.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Moss is done. The only reason Moss got anything was we Vikings gave him such cushion because to is that isn't Randy Moss:That is THE Randy Moss. I know Prince is a big deal in Minneapolis and while I have no problem with Williams and Pagac partying like it is 1999, I was mortified that they were coaching like it was 1999. Moss is totally done. Look to start Decker. I got Decker as my number 3 or 4 and then after week 1 cut him in favor of Dennis Pitta.

I guarantee Decker does more for you than Moss.
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Juice »

Cliff wrote:I don't think there is any game in which you start Randy Moss. At least not until he sees more of the field.

If I were you I would look to replace him. The reports of Moss sulking are generally followed up with a report about him being cut these days.

He's basically a player-coach at this point and if he draws negative attention I think he'll be cut.
Yeah, I got him as late pick. Kept him around after the GB game, didn't do anything at Lions or vs. Vikings. I'll be dropping him tomorrow.
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett