Trade proposal

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Trade proposal

Post by dead_poet »

I've been offered Victor Cruz for Andre Brown and RGIII. I'm considering countering: RGIII, Brown for Gronk as I feel I'm hurting more at TE than WR. Thoughts?

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Doug Martin
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Brandon Marshall
TE: Finley
Flex (TE/RB/WR): Garcon
K: Gould
Def: Jets

Bench:

RGIII
Ben Tate
Andre Brown
Brandon LaFell
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Trade proposal

Post by Juice »

I'd probably counter and go for Gronk if you decided to pull the trigger on a trade. Cruz had 1 big week otherwise it's been two 50 yard games. The Giants are going to be playing some tougher defenses, so I could see Brown's numbers falling a bit.

What's available on waivers at QB & RB if you went through with that trade?
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

dead_poet wrote:I've been offered Victor Cruz for Andre Brown and RGIII. I'm considering countering: RGIII, Brown for Gronk as I feel I'm hurting more at TE than WR. Thoughts?
The counter sounds better for your team. I don't think Cruz is better than your two starting WR's you currently have.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Juice wrote:I'd probably counter and go for Gronk if you decided to pull the trigger on a trade. Cruz had 1 big week otherwise it's been two 50 yard games. The Giants are going to be playing some tougher defenses, so I could see Brown's numbers falling a bit.

What's available on waivers at QB & RB if you went through with that trade?
Nobody's out there on the wire worth anything. Hillis. Jacquizz Rodgers. Beanie. Kendall Hunter. Toby. Dwyer. For QBs: Fitzpatrick, Luck, Cassel, Ponder, Russel Wilson. Nobody significant. But, then, I don't have the bench space either and wouldn't be in trouble unless something happened to Ryan.

I tried countering with Gronk. Brown's numbers will fall when Bradshaw returns regardless.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly